Looking for an ebook organizer

Question

I have a large ebook collection, and I need a program that can index them and also provide me a summary of what the book is about. Is there any program like that?

6 answers to this question

On 06/05/2022 at 19:45, ZakO said:

Calibre?

That won't do what I want it to do which is provide me a summary of each book, I have Calibre installed and I know that it does not do that

On 07/05/2022 at 01:45, jnelsoninjax said:

That won't do what I want it to do which is provide me a summary of each book, I have Calibre installed and I know that it does not do that

Are these proper books with a valid ISBN number? If they are you can add them to calibre then go to "Download Metadata + Covers" which will import the book descriptions/summaries from one of the sources (i.e. Amazon/Google Books/Open Library) and store it to be displayed in the UI

• Like 1

On 06/05/2022 at 20:59, ZakO said:

Are these proper books with a valid ISBN number? If they are you can add them to calibre then go to "Download Metadata + Covers" which will import the book descriptions/summaries from one of the sources (i.e. Amazon/Google Books/Open Library) and store it to be displayed in the UI

Yes, I was not aware of that. Thank you for telling me about it

On 06/05/2022 at 19:59, ZakO said:

image.thumb.png.cabce2e05b8b93e0517bf15eb07b68b4.png

• Like 1