Munsters (2022)

Horror-loving director Rob Zombie (House of 1000 Corpses, 2007's Halloween) swears that his new movie The Munsters – a big screen version of the beloved '60s sitcom about a family of monsters – is more family-friendly than his previous films.

Jeff Daniel Phillips playing Herman Munster, the director's wife Sheri Moon Zombie portraying Lily Munster, and Daniel Roebuck cast as Grandpa

More info, https://ew.com/movies/munsters-rob-zombie-reveals-first-look-photo-instagram/

Teaser trailer, https://www.instagram.com/p/Cei6SJEF7e7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On 11/06/2022 at 13:02, McCordRm said:

I'll watch it for sure, but I'm not sold on it being good. **Fingers Crossed**

Same here. The only resemblance so far to the Munsters I've known since the 1960s is the theme music. 😒

• 1 month later...

Maybe it's me and I'm a lot older but this is cringe worthy with a side dish of bad acting....

I am not a fan of Modern Family, but Ty Burrell immediately reminded me of Herman Munster when I saw him

BUzTa_WCEAAEJja.jpg

I loved the show as a kid, but the trailer looks far too over the top stoopid. I will probably watch it though.

• Like 2

I was already skeptical about it being any good... but jesus, that trailer just made want to stop

watching TV all together. I went from wanting to watch it to having absolutely zero desire now.

Oh my, that looks absolutely atrocious.  It's like a bad SNL sketch come to life by Nickelodeon set designers.  What a bad day to have eyes...

• Like 3

On 13/07/2022 at 14:36, Steven P. said:

I am not a fan of Modern Family, but Ty Burrell immediately reminded me of Herman Munster when I saw him

BUzTa_WCEAAEJja.jpg

I loved the show as a kid, but the trailer looks far too over the top stoopid. I will probably watch it though.

That's actually Herman's illegitimate son :whistle:

• Haha 2