India tour of Pakistan

hey people do u know where i can watch the game online :) or does someone wanna do an online feed for me :) you guys are so lucky that you watched it.. i cant even find the highlights anywhere!

I ordered my cricket match from dishnetwork...

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/program...tan/index.shtml

good stuff!! ive been hooked to watch it.

ive heard a lot about cricket from a couple of friends (indian and pakistani)

and we all pitched (no pun intended) in to get order it.

as an american, i must say cricket is *strange* sport, but very entertaining to watch.

its better IMO to watch than say baseball.

both of my friends are cricket fanatics and since both are of different nationality

it makes watching it more exciting.

on a side note, im hoping politically this will being both nations together.

nothing like sports to bring 2 groups together!!

all disputes should be settled on the battlefield of sports!!

man i thought we lost it. nehra was all class in the last over.... it would have been aweful to lose after makin 350 and that too to pakistan :p

Inzy now need not be afraid of being called an "Aaloo" (potato) :p

Well done both teams. As always, it was more than what I had expected it to be. India won good. But if even after making 349 a team wins by 5 runs, it must be handed out to the other team too. Especially when India had 5 extra overs to make the runs and Pakistan got just 2 extra overs. Indian bowlers need to get pull up their socks or else Pakistan will make mince meat out of them tomorrow and in the other games to follow.

Well it seems that tommorow's game is a bit in Pakistan favor, as far as team selection goes. Shabbir is back for Pakistan and Nehra is down because of his ankle, further weakening the Indian bowling attack.

Should be very interesting.

I think he is a great player who has the ability to devastate any bowling attack in the world. I think he has a very entertaining style of batting. However, he needs to learn to not waste his wickets carelessly.

Should be very interesting to see if he opens or comes in 3rd to bat on a good batting pitch.

Shahid Afridi isn't playing. Here's the list of players playing the 2nd ODI in Rawalpindi.

Pakistan: Yasir Hameed, Imran Farhat, Yousuf Youhana, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Abdul Razzaq, Shoaib Malik, Moin Khan, Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammad Sami, Shabbir Ahmed.

India: Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly , VVS Laxman, Rahul Dravid , Yuvraj Singh, Mohammad Kaif, Irfan Pathan, Murali Kartik, Zaheer Khan, Lakshimpathy Balaji.

We're again expecting a very high scoring thriller at the Pindi Stadium as it has the same pitch which Karachi Stadium had and plus there were reports that Ganguly's participation for the 2nd match is doubtfull.