What are these cables/antennas I need for my M.2 wifi/bluetooth on my Dell Optiplex

Bought several used Dell Optiplex 5070 for my office. Hadn't realized these small awesome machines have a m.2 card with wifi+ bluetooth.
So fast forward and bought more Optiplex, however these didn't come with the m.2 card nor the cables/antennas.

In my ignorance bought a m.2 card, but of course missed that I need the cables/antennas as well (like picture #2 and #3).
Where could I buy these? 

I don't want to buy a PCI X card with the antennas sticking outside the case. Having a m.2 with the cables saves space and is much more visually attractive.

IMG_20230413_100618647.thumb.jpg.71e0c9d6545280fe1ba7ac882b4c6a8f.jpg

IMG_20230413_100604973_HDR.thumb.jpg.9dc3246c80d5684dbabff6578e7c8132.jpgIMG_20230413_100557105_HDR.thumb.jpg.8dc20ac15f4ab0821a5b0a60f5479c0f.jpg

Hello,

I did a bit of searching for "Dell Optiplex 5070 replacement antenna" and while I got a lot of results for sale on Amazon, eBay, etc., I could not tell if they were exact matches because none of the photos were of the antennas installed in the chassis as shown in  your photograph.  You might want to try repeating that search and seeing if you are able to perform a positive identification.  Failing that, I would suggest asking in Dell's own support forum.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

On 16/04/2023 at 23:19, goretsky said:

Hello,

I did a bit of searching for "Dell Optiplex 5070 replacement antenna" and while I got a lot of results for sale on Amazon, eBay, etc., I could not tell if they were exact matches because none of the photos were of the antennas installed in the chassis as shown in  your photograph.  You might want to try repeating that search and seeing if you are able to perform a positive identification.  Failing that, I would suggest asking in Dell's own support forum.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Ha...for the life of me hadn't thought to do google search "replacement antenna'. 
Have never posted on Dell, but worth a shot if the searches don't turn anything.

Appreciate it

On 19/04/2023 at 15:53, EpicFail said:

Oh! even better, again... I was only searching antennas for the m.2 I bought.

THanks! Not as cheap as I thought (the m.2 cost more or less that).  Nor the shipping is cheap!
That PCI-e option is looking like a better option