Outlook graphical anomolies

Question

Every time I try the "new Outlook" I see burry and all weird text like this. As soon as I mouse over the parts, they clear up but then it just goes back after a while. Anyone seen this and know if there is a workaround?

Br8yKdwuRk.png

8 answers to this question

Sometimes it has to do with your graphic card settings. Some antialiasing setting must be messing up with Outlook. I had this problem long ago and this was the problem.

On 18/05/2023 at 09:48, neufuse said:

"New outlook" so far as been horrible, there are WAY too many graphical issues

You are better off using the website because this is just a buggy PWA. Try changing themes back and forth lol...

On 18/05/2023 at 13:32, adrynalyne said:

You are better off using the website because this is just a buggy PWA. Try changing themes back and forth lol...

yeah I know, but we gotta test it because our company uses so many add-ons that are desktop based, which do not work now... will be fun migrating all that crap...

Try running 'Adjust ClearType text' from Start and see if that helps.

On 18/05/2023 at 10:40, neufuse said:

yeah I know, but we gotta test it because our company uses so many add-ons that are desktop based, which do not work now... will be fun migrating all that crap...

Ugh. 

• Like 1

On 19/05/2023 at 03:40, neufuse said:

The existing client isn't going anywhere anytime soon, plenty of time to test etc.

On 18/05/2023 at 21:09, binaryzero said:

The existing client isn't going anywhere anytime soon, plenty of time to test etc.

never said anything about soon, just said we have to test and migrate code, stuff takes time