Nordvpn on Asus RT AX58U

Hello,

For some reason I can no longer get my Nordvpn to connect on my router. After the last firmware update to router it wiped out my settings that I had setup for a good some time without issues. The gui to connect to Nord is all different than it used to be but it's not really any different once you setup the profile under the VPN Fusion tab. Also, for some reason, I can't even change connection type to openvpn or any of the other selections in router gui unless I do it on the Asus app on my phone. Once I change the connection type on app, I can work with setup in web gui on computer but no matter what I try in the setup, I either get connection failed or initializing connection and it just sets there, Used  to connect almost immediately.

I know the limit of connections is 6 with Nord with 5 connected to same server. I have 4 Fire devices all connected using different servers and the UDP protocol. Trying to connect router using either TCP or UDP gets same results as mentioned above though.

I did do a factory reset after that last firmware update also and have tried everything I can think of to get this thing to connect, but nothing is working for me. Even though I don't usually have Nord enabled on router, it's nice to know I can enable it if I desire.

Anyone have any ideas on what my problem is?

Thank you