Greta Thunberg: How to environmentally friendly, wage war

On 26/10/2023 at 20:21, tmorris1 said:

Although it is fake, it would be believable with some of the BS being spewed.

Sustainable tanks.

On 26/10/2023 at 14:21, tmorris1 said:

Although it is fake, it would be believable with some of the BS being spewed.

There is nothing about this that is believable but I am sure there are many special people out there that watched this on their social media of choice and thought it was real.

On 26/10/2023 at 14:44, Good Bot, Bad Bot said:

There is nothing about this that is believable but I am sure there are many special people out there that watched this on their social media of choice and thought it was real.

Obviously fake, but my point was it wouldn't seem far fetched to see something this stupid on a news cast in recent times.  They spew fake stuff everyday that people believe.

On 26/10/2023 at 16:18, tmorris1 said:

Obviously fake, but my point was it wouldn't seem far fetched to see something this stupid on a news cast in recent times.  They spew fake stuff everyday that people believe.

Ummmm OK...

On 26/10/2023 at 16:18, tmorris1 said:

So, you're talking about Media corporations like Fox (better known as Faux News) right?

On 26/10/2023 at 15:18, tmorris1 said:

obviously fake maybe 20 years ago. the left encroaches so often on poe's law it really can be hard to tell what is really real.

On 26/10/2023 at 18:17, Matthew S. said:

So, you're talking about Media corporations like Fox (better known as Faux News) right?

All of them.  They all have an agenda.

Edited by tmorris1
  • Like 3

On 27/10/2023 at 07:17, Matthew S. said:

It's given that name by left wingers and centrists who disagree with it's right wing coverage.

I think AllSides breaks it down well, news outlets can be broken down into left, centre, and right. A common misconception is that centre equals balanced. This is not true, centre is its own political ideology.

AllSides, MSN, Google News, Apple News are better ways of getting information because they show you news from different sources. If you want a more balanced perspective then you need to get news even from sources you don't really like as they sometimes include information others might leave out.

On 27/10/2023 at 22:43, zikalify said:

It's given that name by left wingers and centrists who disagree with it's right wing coverage.

And their blatant editing of anything they want to pretend didn't happen and classifying themselves as entertainment so they don't have to pretend to be factual...

• Like 1

On 27/10/2023 at 03:41, seta-san said:

obviously fake maybe 20 years ago. the left encroaches so often on poe's law it really can be hard to tell what is really real.

The irony of that statement coming from the side that believes there's a magical bearded man in the sky.  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

On 28/10/2023 at 12:39, PmRd said:

The irony of that statement coming from the side that believes there's a magical bearded man in the sky.  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I’m an atheist, one. And, two, you don’t seem to know how poe’s law works. It’s when you can’t tell the difference between parody and sincere positions at the extremes 

• Like 1

On 28/10/2023 at 04:43, zikalify said:

I think AllSides breaks it down well, news outlets can be broken down into left, centre, and right.

You might also want to check Ground News and Media Lens. I still use the BBC as my primary news source, but I check in on those two now and again.