Deal  When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Get the 14th Gen Intel Core i7-14700K processor for a new all-ime low price at Amazon

intel 14th gen

If you are looking to upgrade your PC with one of the latest Intel desktop CPUs, you might want to check out the 14th Gen Intel Core i7-14700K processor. It's just hit an all-new low price at Amazon.

Right now, you can get the 14th Gen Intel Core i7-14700K processor with integrated graphics for $355.99. That's a new low price for the CPU and also a $44 discount from its $399.99 MSRP.

intel 14th gen

The CPU has 20 cores (8 Performance cores and 12 Efficient cores) and 28 threads, along with 33MB of Intel Smart Cache and 28MB of L2 Cache. It can support both DDR4-3200 and DDR5-5600 memory with a maximum memory size of 192 GB and a maximum bandwidth of 89.6 GB/s. It also supports Intel 600 and 700 series motherboards.

The CPU operates at clock speeds of up to 5.6GHz with the use of Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0, but it does support overclocking if you have the right cooling solution in your rig. This processor does include an integrated Intel UHD Graphics 770 chip with a base clock speed of 300 MHz.

If you purchase this 14th Gen Intel CPU, you will also get a digital code that you can use to download a free copy of Ubisoft's upcoming open-world game, Star Wars: Outlaws, which is coming on August 30.

This Amazon deal is US-specific and not available in other regions unless specified.
Get Amazon Prime (or SNAP at 50% off), Audible Plus or Kindle Unlimited, free for the first 30 days.

Make sure you also browse through Amazon US, Amazon UK and Newegg US to find some other great tech deals. Also, check the Deals section of our articles to see if there's anything we've posted in the past few days that could be of interest.

As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.

Report a problem with article
Apple Watch X CAD renders
Next Article

Alleged CAD renders give an early look at the 'Apple Watch X'

Credential-less login in Proton VPN
Previous Article

Proton VPN launches credential-less login on Android and expands free VPN to more countries