[vs] HmmXP

Ahh, now that I modded it and added the blue titlebars from the Blue scheme to the Mono theme it's perfect. I didn't like the creme-ish coloring of the other schemes, preferred the grey from Mono. Sometimes you have to do the work yourself, heh.

Here's what it looks like: Click Here for Screenshot

wow ... it looks great. Are you thinking of releasing it? Of course after permission of Fugacious. ;)

I really love this colorscheme. :D

wow ... it looks great. Are you thinking of releasing it? Of course after permission of Fugacious. ;)

I really love this colorscheme. :D

I sent Fugacious as email...waiting to see if either I can release it or if he wants to do it himself in another update to it.

@Jalz: One way to fix it is to change the "All program" text to something

shorter.

To do that open "explorer.exe" with Rsource Hacker and go to

String Table -> 515 -> 1053

On the right side you see the text and change it to something shorter.

Press Compile Script button

Before you save exit "explorer.exe" and then save.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bug with grouped programs. I don't know how to fix it sorry.

If someone know how to fix it I don't mind if you tell me.

does anyone have a link for the trillian skin? the devart link says it doesn't exist :(

Just hit refresh. deviantART has been having server problems lately. (N)

refreshing the devart page doesn't help, its 404.

if anyone has a link or can host, plz let me know. :wacko:

Edited by glazzz

Very good!

But I wonder ... why always change the size of the taskbar ... Is there any way I can get this theme with a normal size taskbar ?

The WA5 Installer just installs a colortheme for the Modern Winamp skin .

Switch to the WA5 Modren Skin, and Choose HmmXP in the color theme list .

Damnit .. this skin is cool, almost as cool as Watercolor :D

If I can find a way to get a taskbar in a normal size, it would be per-fect. Can someone help me with that?

And does anyone has an idea for a nice Icon-pack that goes well with this theme???

,Apr 15 2004, 01:35] the link is ok now.

i still get a message from devart that their is no deviation. I checked waterbrain's devart page, and it says he only has 1 deviation, the winamp skin...so what's the deal?

@Jalz: One way to fix it is to change the "All program" text to something

shorter.

To do that open "explorer.exe" with Rsource Hacker and go to

String Table -> 515 -> 1053

On the right side you see the text and change it to something shorter.

Press Compile Script button

Before you save exit "explorer.exe" and then save.

Thanks Fugacious i guess that's the only option.

i still get a message from devart that their is no deviation. I checked waterbrain's devart page, and it says he only has 1 deviation, the winamp skin...so what's the deal?

Trilli skin was removed because of some trouble concerning the icons i used. When i started to work on the skin i thought the icons i used were from the original skin, but then i found out that they came from another artist. Think i have to do a better research before i publish the next stuff. So, untill i change these icons, the skin won't be available. Sorry guys. :blush:

Well, it's happened ... this Theme has won from Watercolor (which developpement is currently ... non?!)

But what I'd really like is those 3 colored minimize restore and close buttons in flat greyish, not green, orange and red ... Does anyone has an idea how I can change that?

And Does someone has an idea of a Winamp 2.91 skin that goes well with this theme? I don't like the HmmXP Skin for Winamp so much ... :(

Fire up stylebuilder......load HmmXP theme......all bmp's are ready for graphical changes in Photoshop......try Clasz6 winamp skin......matches pretty well. :cool:

Ha! thanks for the tip :)

And I searched 'all over the internet', but I didn't find a logon screen which goes well with this theme...

Does_it_not_exists, or didn't I open my eyes?

;)