[vs] HmmXP

I love this skin but im annoyed by one thing, the backgrounds. See the screenshot, i would like it to be white would also look much cooler imho. Is it possible that you can change it to white instead of that beige kinda colour? (i cant change it myself i got zero skin building skill... :( )

that bothers me as well, it makes some web pages display incorrectly if they dont have the background color set as white in their code...

I love this skin but im annoyed by one thing, the backgrounds. See the screenshot, i would like it to be white would also look much cooler imho. Is it possible that you can change it to white instead of that beige kinda colour? (i cant change it myself i got zero skin building skill... :( )

Its in the dialouge thingy...er...where you change themes...andvanced...something like that...

I aint on my XP machine so I can't really help you iwth that. But you can. And I much prefer the default colour :D

Its in the dialouge thingy...er...where you change themes...andvanced...something like that...

I aint on my XP machine so I can't really help you iwth that. But you can. And I much prefer the default colour :D

I'll be damned... :blush: Thanks that worked.

Steps:

Go to Control Panel> Display> Appearance> Advanced> Click on the background and select colour white done... :blush:

I'll be damned...  :blush: Thanks that worked.

Steps:

Go to Control Panel> Display> Appearance> Advanced> Click on the background and select colour white done...  :blush:

The only problem with that is it leaves you with a rather ugly contrast between the white and the cream of the explorer bar.

hmmmMMmMm.gif

excellent! now i have absolutely no problems with this skin! :cool:

i use the classic display for folders, because im more used to using tasks out of the context menu than that bar on the side, so i have it disabled. so its all good here :whistle: :D

excuse me.. but why does each right corner of every program look like this?  :cry:

hmm...try re-downloading it?

looks fine here....

[edit] that looks a bit green just because its a low quality jpg :D

post-36-1093304603.jpg

Ok now I'm really mad. I re-downloaded it, had skin studio convert it and its still messed up. :angry:

maybe it had to do with the converting? try using an app that will apply this type of VS directly.

excuse me.. but why does each right corner of every program look like this? :cry:

I had that problem with my laptop. Its because your screen DPI is probably set to large (120%) and not normal (96%).