[vs] HmmXP

um.....i dont know why your patch for the uxtheme.dll didn't work but dl the neowin one and run it then restart and just use the msstyle and you will have no problems.....

Oh what have we here a mod of HmmXP with no colored captionbuttons :whistle:

Link in first post in the Extra stuff section.

And for lazy people that don't have the time to surf all the way to the first post heres the link:

HmmXPnoC

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm working on a button set for foobar2000 with the foo_column_ui. You can select a custom button set there, so here is my second draft.

foo_hmmxp.png

I'm thinking about changing the icons on the buttons, for the next draft, but won't work on them before this weekend. :no:

button-set.jpg

first draft, with whitespace problem, solved now

I'm going to buy a laptop with a 1920 X 1200 resolution screen, but only if HmmXP works in this resolution. Does it?

Why wouldn't it work at that resolution? I don't think themes are dependent on resolution.

Fugacious, could you give me the Red, Green, Blue, Hue, Sat and Lum for the start menu button?

Could a colour picker not pick the colours for you...if thats hwat your looking for?

Of course! I forgot all about the dropper tool.

Anyhow here they are:

HmmXP Red:

Red: 244

Green: 128

Blue: 67

HmmXP Blue:

Red: 120

Green:144

Blue: 178

HmmXP Yellow:

Red: 255

Green: 204

Blue: 42

HmmXP Green:

Red: 148

Green: 177

Blue: 133

anyone have a different link on where to get the theme, when i dl from DA it says that the file is corrupt and does not display the .msstyle file.... Any help is appreciated it.