[vs] HmmXP

Update:

I am creating HmmXP Theme Pack which will include every style that comes with Fugacious's AWESOME VS. The themes will be selectable from The Configurator (made by Tometheus) and each skin will be totally customizable from the text color to the buttons.

I just have to finish up Codename Whistler and run it through some testing. I would expect a release within the upcoming weeks.

Man, I love this style - but there are so many bugs its becoming unusable. There has got to be a fix for them!

Like the grouped items on the taskbar, you get a gray box that appears on the left.

At first I was a little iffy about this Vs but now I love it.

Codename Whistler is awesome and goes with a ton of walls.

HmmXP Theme Pack

This pack is inspired by Fugacious's HmmXP Visual Style. Included in this pack are seven themes all configurable through Tom's The Configurator. This is the first stixe skin created that is compatible with The Configurator. :D

hmmxptheme.gif

Download

Special thanks to Tom for the help on making this skin compatible with his software. Also thanks to Kid for the stixe engine which he created and the use of his icons/emoticons. What Trillian skin is without it? :) If I forgot to mention some names, I apologize. Also, if there are any bugs, please report them to me. Nobody is perfect, and that nobody is me. :p

Anyone know if this has ever been ported to WindowBlinds?

585433791[/snapback]

It has not!

I have made one for personal use,

but have not received permission to release it as of yet!

I have Log Off / Shutdown dialogs and Tooltips skinned as well

Anyone know if this has ever been ported to WindowBlinds?

585433791[/snapback]

Just use skin studio to port it to WB for yourself. It's just a couple of mouse clicks and you are done.

You might want to tell people what this is for. If you want people to download it.

585466225[/snapback]

looks like rainmeter to me. but probably best to tell people ;D