[vs] HmmXP

HmmXP Theme Pack

This pack is inspired by Fugacious's HmmXP Visual Style. Included in this pack are seven themes all configurable through Tom's The Configurator. This is the first stixe skin created that is compatible with The Configurator. :D

hmmxptheme.gif

Download

Special thanks to Tom for the help on making this skin compatible with his software. Also thanks to Kid for the stixe engine which he created and the use of his icons/emoticons. What Trillian skin is without it? :) If I forgot to mention some names, I apologize. Also, if there are any bugs, please report them to me. Nobody is perfect, and that nobody is me. :p

585442732[/snapback]

I'm using the hmm xp theme for a long time and i will still use it, it's amazing!!

Simple but dynamic, it's a extra adition to the classic them, so i like simple but with the new visual effects of winxp, this is the perfect combination for me :p

But now i use Trillian 3 with the nice "to" light blue wisthler skin, the pack looks linke nice but how can i install this, i can't find any information in the installation and did'nt find the skin in trillian the configuration, how do I install this? :wacko:

I'm using the hmm xp theme for a long time and i will still use it, it's amazing!!

Simple but dynamic, it's a extra adition to the classic them, so i like simple but with the new visual effects of winxp, this is the perfect combination for me :p

But now i use Trillian 3 with the nice "to" light blue wisthler skin, the pack looks linke nice but how can i install this, i can't find any information in the installation and did'nt find the skin in trillian the configuration, how do I install this?  :wacko:

585474704[/snapback]

Just run the .exe and it will install it for you. Make sure you point the install to your skins folder.

As for configuring, download The Configurator. Then go to Trillian>Preferences>Skins>Choose HmmXP> then click Advanced. It should open up the Configurator.

The best thing about this theme is the absence of unsightly gaps between tabs you get in every other theme I've ever seen. Unfortunately this is only the case when using the Codehame Whistler colour schem.

I hope the author of this theme will fix the other colour schemes to match it.

post-59499-1108782431.jpg

I think a lot of people don't like to be honest here...

It looks like the windows 2000 theme, just the basic one, nothing too special, but not bad nonetheless.

well i decided to finally try this theme and i have to say that the mono blue substyle is AWESOME.

i is special in the way that it is by far the best implementation of the simple theme. while it is simple and it is similar to classic theme, it is well refined and nice.

so here i am, ditching all the other fancy themes, this is the number one VS for me at the moment.

great job.

ps. before mono white i was not to impressed with the screenshots. but the mono made me try it.

Wait a second, is there a proper shellstyle for this theme?

585583295[/snapback]

but of course. download it and see :rolleyes:

Oooookey! I've seen the screenshots for HmmXP and really LOVED it, but how do I use it? I downloaded the files and attempted to run HmmXP.theme, but all it does is open my Video Settings and the skin is not changed... why? Do I need any software, perhaps MS Plus! to use this skin?

Oooookey! I've seen the screenshots for HmmXP and really LOVED it, but how do I use it? I downloaded the files and attempted to run HmmXP.theme, but all it does is open my Video Settings and the skin is not changed... why? Do I need any software, perhaps MS Plus! to use this skin?

585611903[/snapback]

no need for any extra software.

you system need to be updated to enable the use of non-microsoft visual styles.

look here :)

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=140707

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...