[vs] HmmXP

• 4 weeks later...
does anyone else get google toolbar flaws with this theme?

585900136[/snapback]

yep...its the only imperfection in the entire thing.

i use opera now though, so it doesnt really effect me

• 2 weeks later...

do you have the newest uxtheme?

here is the link.

install that.. and extract the theme under c:\windows\resources\themes.. and it should be under display properties under appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI... BUG report

the properties menu is missing when I right click on my internet icon in the "quick launch". all others work fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find my self coming back to this theme over and over again. If there were some kind of a voting system I would vote this theme to the best VS ever made. The minimalistic, ergonomic, still stylish classic style is pretty much the best I have seen yet.

I have said it before and I say it again, THANK YOU!

/Cqua

I find my self coming back to this theme over and over again. If there were some kind of a voting system I would vote this theme to the best VS ever made. The minimalistic, ergonomic, still stylish classic style is pretty much the best I have seen yet.

I have said it before and I say it again, THANK YOU!

/Cqua

586149349[/snapback]

I totally agree, this is the VS i used for the longest time ever. Im using it constantly since it has been released. I did try out some other themes but i keep coming back to this. :D

I can't find anything about releasing mods for this. Is this allowed?

586173757[/snapback]

you need author's permission

unless you do mod for yourself

• 2 weeks later...
I love it :)

is it possible to fix the maximize button bug? the maximize button will not be displayed if it has been disabled.

It seems like a feature, not a bug.

• 1 month later...

Old thread ressurection alert! :D

Hi there, just registered to say I love your theme. There's not many VS's out there that I get along with since I prefer Win2k over XP, but I love yours and ChaNinja's Simplex RC1 VS.

I've got one minor problem with your VS though. Shown below. Not sure how to correct this problem as it's the only theme that exhibits it. I use UltraMon (dual screen software) and it places two extra icons on windows - one to move the window to the next screen, another to maximize a window to the full length of the desktop. These buttons for some reason have a purple outline around them - on all your color scheme's it seems. Just wanted to give you some feedback on that.

hmmxp.jpg