[vs] HmmXP

• 3 weeks later...

After using this theme since the start and literally for months at a time (I tend to change themes quite often) I decided to create a personal iTunes HmmXP to fit the style. I think it works well with a 1 px mod of HmmXP and keeps with the theme. Click for big.

desk2small.jpg

After using this theme since the start and literally for months at a time (I tend to change themes quite often) I decided to create a personal iTunes HmmXP to fit the style. I think it works well with a 1 px mod of HmmXP and keeps with the theme. Click for big.

desk2small.jpg

586604854[/snapback]

Do u mind to share that theme w/ us? :D

Do u mind to share that theme w/ us? :D

586610921[/snapback]

Not at all. :) I've played round with a few little things to get a more streamlined look. Bear in mind this is very beta and probably won't be released properly at all but works for me. Maximised and mini mode are not currently skinned and there are plenty of unskinned bitmaps which I tend not to use.

HmmTunessmall.jpg

Click for big preview. BETA download here. You have to use Localhost awesome Multiplugin for iTunes 5.0.1.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been using HmmXP for over a year now, and always find myself going back to it everytime I try out a different theme. Brown-nosing aside, I've just compiled a list of a few bugs that i've noticed since I've started using it. I'm not entirely sure if Fugalicious will notice this, since it looks like he's pretty well done with updating the theme, but I figured I'd just throw these out anyways. (I would do it myself... but the trial on StyleBuilder has long since run out, and I never really figured out how to do much more than change a few colours here and there.)

Okiee dokiee.

When multiple instances of a program are grouped in the taskbak, the mouse-over border looks somewhat wonky. The top image is of the Blue scheme, while the second image is of the Dotted scheme.

hmmxp1.png

hmmxp2.png

In some instances, the "selected button" border looks partially or completely black in the Dotted scheme. Most often when you get the delete confirmation box, though I have seen it other times as well (can't really remember off the top of my head).

hmmxp3.png

When the quick launch toolbar's icons are set to large, the mouse-over border doesn't appear correctly.

hmmxp4.png

Lastly, when using the Codename Whistler scheme, the white division lines between tabs don't show up between all the tabs.

hmmxp6.png

Other than that it's bloody well perfect. Sorry if this seems a little nit-picky, figured it wouldn't hurt to mention it. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still one of the best themes out there. As gorgeous as KoL's vista theme is/was, I still find myself coming back to the basics of this theme :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hell do I love HmmXP, not as beautiful as my GF, but close :p

There is only one point where I think HmmXP could improve and become nearly as beautiful as my GF and that is the tab section. I hope Fugacious would like to change them so they get more distuingable (do I write that right?). Maybe make the not selected tabs darker like in codename whistler?

But I fear it will never update again :cry:

• 2 weeks later...