[vs] HmmXP

I hereby sumbit Pastel Icons as the official icon for this VS

they work so well.

I can't wait for the Pastel shell32

link please... I'm up and running since two minutes (it's the truth) and I write this message with one eye open, the other hurts because of the light outside my bed... <- with notebook in bed

so I'm not quite able to search, so can you bring in a linkie?

i dont like to be nasty but whats the difference between this and windows classic did u just edit windows classic theme and stick a few colours and a new start bar :laugh: good theme but i think it s00x :happy:

,Jul 10 2004, 02:19] i dont like to be nasty but whats the difference between this and windows classic did u just edit windows classic theme and stick a few colours and a new start bar :laugh: good theme but i think it s00x :happy:

just.. shut up. please? thanks.

,Jul 9 2004, 20:19] i dont like to be nasty but whats the difference between this and windows classic did u just edit windows classic theme and stick a few colours and a new start bar  :laugh:  good theme but i think it s00x  :happy:

talke a look at it again and you will see....my fav theme btw.

This is bar none my all-time favorite XP theme, thanks! I do have an issue with icon mouseover highlighting on the taskbar though:

http://home.stny.rr.com/remocwen/images/HmmXP_Taskbar.JPG

It should be highlighting the entire icon. I haven't read through the rest of the thread so this may have been mentioned in the past. The SS above shows the "Codename Whistler" substyle but it does the same on all of them.

Any chance of getting this bug fixed?