[vs] HmmXP

hello i need some help. i'm making an hmmxp skin for an app, however i'm still in need of an icon for the "on top" button. it will replace the current green minimize/maximze thing. anyone good some idea? i've been thinking about a single dot but that doesnt look to good.

Yeah, I like that too, but it is application specific and I don't think you can control that using the style. anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, I like that too, but it is application specific and I don't think you can control that using the style. anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

did you even read thop's post above??

hello i need some help. i'm making an hmmxp skin for an app, however i'm still in need of an icon for the "on top" button. it will replace the current green minimize/maximze thing. anyone good some idea? i've been thinking about a single dot but that doesnt look to good.

he is making a skin that IS app-specific...

Here is a preview of a skin i'm making for ZoomPlayer. There are multiplace instances on that pic to show the different possible states of the buttons. Please tell me what you think! :)

post-36-1091088587.jpg

Edited by thop

Looking forward to the Zoomplayer Skin,

but in my opinion, with Zoomplayer, The Control Bar is the most important aspect of a great skin.

Most people use Zoomplayer in either Zoom or Full mode.

take care

did you even read thop's post above??

yes, I did, but I just read it again and I definitely got it wrong the first time. I'm sorry :(

yes, I did, but I just read it again and I definitely got it wrong the first time. I'm sorry :(

no problem, its all cleared up now :happy:

I love this skin but im annoyed by one thing, the backgrounds. See the screenshot, i would like it to be white would also look much cooler imho. Is it possible that you can change it to white instead of that beige kinda colour? (i cant change it myself i got zero skin building skill... :( )

post-36-1091971150.jpg

is there a WMP9 skin for this babeh ? :cry:

Well, Im sitting here now using HmmXP, for the second time, Ive never ever gone back to a theme before, but this just seems to "work".

I have to agree with the guy above, is there a WMP9 skin out there? Im sure Ive seen peoples screenshots with one in them, or was I mistaken?

Tom

yes, there is a WMP9 skin, i'll see if i can find it and get back to you :)

[edit] i cant find it, i think i remember using it, but im not sure. sorry

Dazzla made the WMP9 skins for it a dotted and square version he called it, you can download it from gfxoasis or ask dazzla for it he might have it somewhere else too

Dazzla made the WMP9 skins for it a dotted and square version he called it, you can download it from gfxoasis or ask dazzla for it he might have it somewhere else too

"administrator is not taking any new accounts" Great... :(