[vs] HmmXP

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this becuase I don't want to go through 9 pages of posts, but there are problems showing the complete Google Toolbar with this VS. If a screenshot is needed I will provide.

yeah its been mentioned......over 80 times

i can comfirm the post about it being borked when it's on it's side. other than that, it's pretty much a great theme. i love it just like i used to love classix, and it's displaced watercolor for the time being. we'll see how long it stays, but my initial thoughts are that i'll be using this for quite some time (assuming i can get a hold of trillian and winamp skins).

thanks very much for sharing your theme with us all. :)

I hate to complain about such a great visual style/theme... but the Menu spacing is really big. When I say menu spacing, I mean:

Start --> All Programs

The list of menu items has a very big spacing between the items. Is it just my computer, or was this the way the theme was designed.

more than kickin! one helluva theme that should have been the main gui for the os itself!

Couldn't agree more, somebody give this guy an award. I haven't changed my VS since this came out and I cant se my self change it in the near future eather. Indeed the smoothest cleanest and best theme ever.

as of right now, i'm just doing some modding and recoloring on classix 10k winamp skins and trillian pro skins, i have the winamp done and it matches the color perfectly, looks good to me, but i like classix 10k a lot too, i'll post a screenie soon to see if i will get permission and release it....

ok here is a screenshot....tell me if you think it looks good with the green HmmXP style....i'm thinking about changing the text color is about the only thing i have left to do, i'm not sure what to change it to though, opinions ?

green-screen.jpg

well that winamp is basically done....i cant give you a trillian preview yet....although i am going to start a new winamp skin from scratch that will match HmmXP better, the buttons will be the same yellow,blue,red just like the theme....if you guys want i can release that one though....

Im trusting that you of course have permission from the creator of c10k ;)

It looks neat. One thing about the trillian skin, my advice is to put decent 'default' icons for the online\away\dnd status etc .. so people dont have to re-learn what each icon means for a new skin .

well i haven't released that skin, i don't know if i'm going to, but if i do i will certainly get permission...i know what you're talking about for trillian, i hate relearning everything just for switching skins, it gets really annoying....

Thats why i used Aikon3 up until now .. great skin, plus decent icons so no problem :)

Though im currently not using Trillian (Miranda IM actully) until they fix all the ICQ2003 issues as its my main medium :)

I have updated it again with two new substyles; Red and Mono

Good work waterbrain with the winamp skin and trillian skin.

I added links too it in first post if you don't mind.

post-36-1080752146.gif