I know you guys are busy....

try the newest wizip too flishy... see what you get with the new compression! :p

I'll hafta play around with that for the next release, see if I can get close to the same. :) I know when I first checked 7zip won hands down, but it's been a few versions, let's see if the new ones can hold ground a bit better. (Y)

How is this coming along guys ?

Currently uploading them now... any new servers would be a great help! :) So if anyone is willing to host these smaller files, please PM me! :D

• 2 weeks later...
So are there any hosts for Lite and UltraLite? I am going to format tomorow and would like to get a copy of ultra lite before i have too

Links were up yesterday, went down... looking for more hosts, atm. Anyone willing? :D

Flish I can host it on our site with the Regular AutoPatcher along with anything else you need hosted. Send me a PM and we'll get it going :)

Flish I can host it on our site with the Regular AutoPatcher along with anything else you need hosted.  Send me a PM and we'll get it going :)

Ooooh! :drool:

whoa! thanks! million thanks!

I'm uploading to it now. Have had some issues with the server, but it seems to be goin' again. :)

hope everything goes well :) at least make sure the file you're uploading is not a defective one :p

:o It better not be! But I'll download and test the files to make sure there is no corruption before releasing the links. (Y)

or else ill call MapleCookie and tell her to put you in her back-pack for the next month :p

I don't know what that means, exactly, but I don't like the sound of it. No sir, I don't one bit. :laugh: