I need first date ideas!

any poem is wrong.....poems are left for artistic creations, not romancing anymore......thats the truth...

Agreed. Put it in a book for lovesick fools. It'll be a top seller.

your just a dumb bitch im gana stuff you in a crate thats what you get for showing hate when all i wanted to do is mate.

come out of the crate and bake me a cake. Is that to hard for you to make? Your life is a terrible mistake. im going to shove you in a oven and let you bake. Ill eat you like cake. heheh look what i can make. I put on my robe and wizard hat while i watch you bake.

Ok i will stop now lol im a lil hmm off atm yay for alchol! and rape poems!

Put a rap beat to that and you'll do fine.

Deeper yet deeper i thrust the blade twisting it as it exits so they know it was murder.

I thrust it into your stomach where your unborn child lay.

Well, I'll just go find another thread now.

Well, for my first date, we just kind of drove around...ended up going to movies, and parked on the road and actually talked for three hours... minimal kissing. It was nice... I know that sounds dumb, but she liked not just being there to kiss and stuff, we actually learned a lot about one another...and hey, things couldn't be going better right now. :p

But in your case, find something that you both enjoy... and just be yourself man! Congrats. Oh, and no poem. NO POEM!

Deal...no poems. and Im going to be 18 on March 18. This thudays. Yes. HB-Day to me :D

Thanks guys.

lol Magichat & fred666

I will tell you guys what happen. I will post it as "Tk Dates"