Cant seem to get to work

Just downloaded the latest Feb update,and just tried to install but when i click the Icon to start the update the bar goes across and then nothing happens :unsure:

yeah ive got SP1,its strange because the JAN Update installed perfect,Ive just downloaded the new .EXE Fix and now when i try and install it does exactly the same but now sounds with the windows beep error

yeah ive got SP1,its strange because the JAN Update installed perfect,Ive just downloaded the new .EXE Fix and now when i try and install it does exactly the same but now sounds with the windows beep error

No errors or anything? Does it appear to want to reboot or anything afterwards? I mean, does it seem to just install SUPER fast?

Its the big full size Feb update,Ive tried everything just doesant seem to work,The menu seems to flash up quick then goes away,any ideas

I dont think its applying any updates as it looks as thought the menu is just coming up to display the updates that u want to install :huh:

Its the big full size Feb update,Ive tried everything just doesant seem to work,The menu seems to flash up quick then goes away,any ideas

I dont think its applying any updates as it looks as thought the menu is just coming up to display the updates that u want to install :huh:

So you're saying it disappears before you even see the list of things to install? Before you can hit "Update"?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr,Still cant get to work :Damb:

Hmmm... I really am at a loss with yours, seeing how it goes all the way through to the menu, then disappears. :s If it had an error or something we'd have more to go on. :(

no,It comes up with the menu ,Where it says run autopatcher,browse files,Change log .etc and if i click the run autopatcher xp button the bar comes p in the middle of the screen,and stops after going abit long and nothing else happens it just disaperars

no,It comes up with the menu ,Where it says run autopatcher,browse files,Change log .etc and if i click the run autopatcher xp button the bar comes p in the middle of the screen,and stops after going abit long and nothing else happens it just disaperars

Are you talking about the image on the left, or the image on the right?

post-89-1079554863.jpg

left image,but the bar that goes across only goes like half the size of the bar u posted if u get what i mean

Aha! Now we're getting somewhere. Now I know what to have Raptor take a look at. :) Should have an answer shortly. (Y)

its still weird... thats the point where the needed files are being copied and registered... it should crash like that... and even if it did, it should bring up an error...

Well sorry guys and thanks for the help,but i managed to solve the problem ,Had nothing to do with autopatcher,was somthing to do with a prog running in background not to sure on which one though as i just quited all task's running and it worked,Anyway's thanks again for the help :D

Well sorry guys and thanks for the help,but i managed to solve the problem ,Had nothing to do with autopatcher,was somthing to do with a prog running in background not to sure on which one though as i just quited all task's running and it worked,Anyway's thanks again for the help :D

How very odd! :laugh: Anyway, glad it's working for you now! :D