OEM Builders

Is there a release that just does all the updates that are released in windows update. I work for a OEM company and we only have a t-1 in the tech room so 7 boxes updateing at once is a pain in the ass. Could there be a release just for OEM builders? Or is there a way to config the current ones?

- Lil0ne

- Oem Builder

Is there a release that just does all the updates that are released in windows update. I work for a OEM company and we only have a t-1 in the tech room so 7 boxes updateing at once is a pain in the ass. Could there be a release just for OEM builders? Or is there a way to config the current ones?

- Lil0ne

- Oem Builder

Use "AutoPatcher Lite" or "AutoPatcher UltraLite"

They don't contain any of the bonus or fun things. Ultralite contains just Recommended and Critical Updates, Lite contains those plus Windows Media Player 9, DirectX 9, and other Windows Update entries. :) You can download them here:

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (LITE) Mirror 2  - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (ULTRALITE) Mirror 1  - Status - Up

aww ok thx flishfun, i was using the ultra lite one and it left like 8 and 9 updates left.

ok i am going to try the lite one thx bro

- lil0ne

No prob! The only thing Lite should leave on Windows Update is .Net, I believe... it was voted on, and decided to not include .Net in Lite. :) Everything else is there, though. :yes:

i saw somewhere in a README i think that said, a update could be added to the data base? Is there a way i can get the update i need from the FULL ver. and include it so we only have to update the drivers as per box?? BTW, the lite works awsome! It only needs one critical and one recommened when done ( 45mins later ) and then the drivers. GJ, Raptor :)

- Sal

i saw somewhere in a README i think that said, a update could be added to the data base? Is there a way i can get the update i need from the FULL ver. and include it so we only have to update the drivers as per box?? BTW, the lite works awsome! It only needs one critical and one recommened when done ( 45mins later ) and then the drivers. GJ, Raptor :)

- Sal

Sure thing... in fact, if you tell me specifically what you need, I'll make the database for you. Also, what drivers you installing? You can actually have AutoPatcher silently install most common drivers (nVidia, etc). :)

well its different per box and its only like meg to dl so its no biggy.. but its the .net framework ( recommened one ) and.. one other critical one i forgot ill edit this post soon as i find out. Thx FlishFun

( I will edit this soon as the next one finishes ( about 45mins )).

- Lil0ne

well its different per box and its only like meg to dl so its no biggy.. but its the .net framework ( recommened one ) and.. one other critical one i forgot ill edit this post soon as i find out. Thx FlishFun

( I will edit this soon as the next one finishes ( about 45mins )).

- Lil0ne

Well, soon as you let me know I'll post the database and what you need to do. :)

Here are the two that we need.

Security Update for Microsoft Data Access Components (KB832483)

( That one is from Critical Updates and Service )

Microsoft .NET Framework version 1.1

( That one is from Windows XP )

Thx, for you help.

- Lil0ne

Btw, when will the 2k one be out.. cuz i am looking at an order for 28 computers due tomarrow ( its 3pm :\ ) and they all need windows 2k :\

- Lil0ne

Here are the two that we need.

Security Update for Microsoft Data Access Components (KB832483)

( That one is from Critical Updates and Service )

Microsoft .NET Framework version 1.1

( That one is from Windows XP )

Thx, for you help.

- Lil0ne

Gotch! Use the attatched database (overwrite yours), and download the following two files and add them to your ProgFiles directory:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/b...otnetredist.exe

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/2...629-x86-ENU.exe

AutoPatcher_Core.zip

Btw, when will the 2k one be out.. cuz i am looking at an order for 28 computers due tomarrow ( its 3pm :\ ) and they all need windows 2k :\

- Lil0ne

Definitely won't be out tomorrow. Sorry

Microsoft XML 4.0 SP2

KB832414

Journal Viewer 1.5

DirectX 9.0b

IE6 SP1

KB330944

KB813503

KB820369

KB826940

KB827057

KB831167

KB832894

WMP9

KB816044

KB817885

KB828026

KB830414

KB832353

MDAC28

KB832483

.NET Framework 1.1

KB824629

Jet 4.0 SP8 Replication Update

KB820888

KB818043

KB828028

KB822831

KB823182

KB824105

KB825116 (DirectX 9.0b must be installed first)

KB825119

KB828035

KB828749

KB829558

KB824141

KB824146

KB823559

KB814078 (JScript 5.6)

Root Certificate Update

I think that's all the hotfixes you can download and manually deploy (only listed the critical OS updates)

Edited by OptiPlex

Definitely won't be out tomorrow. Sorry

Yeah, we're working on it (I have most of the files downloaded)... I missed time to work on it last weekend because I was busy.

Yeah, we're working on it (I have most of the files downloaded)... I missed time to work on it last weekend because I was busy.

Hey Flish! Can I make the DB for AP2000! :woot:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Hey Flish! Can I make the DB for AP2000! :woot:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Sure... go ahead! I'll bug check it when you're done. (Y)

Sure... go ahead!  I'll bug check it when you're done.  (Y)

YES TIME FOR MY CHANCE TO SHINE :D

All I need is to get my hands on that new DB editor! :)

YES TIME FOR MY CHANCE TO SHINE :D

All I need is to get my hands on that new DB editor! :)

Code like a man... in Notepad! :laugh: :p

But I'm XML n00b :no:

I hadn't coded XML before I had to code the database. It looks daunting, but when you figure it out, it's SUPER easy. (Y)