OEM Builders

and what do you think we are Opti? any kind of XML freaks? hell, i know nothin' about XML... i think is kinda weird :p

Well I gave him a few lessons last night, we'll see what happens. :)

the database teacher :p but dont forget... i was the Db teacher to you in the beginning :p

That's because you first saw it developed. :p

hahaha... i know... aint it good to make the database layout and still not give a damn if poor you (haha) can handle it?

Grumble grumble... mutter, better not happen again... grumble mutter....

I downloaded that DB zip and the 2 files and put everything in the proper place and I get corrupted database warning, are you sure etc. I hit yes and then I get

5 | Invalid procedure call or argument

Yep I did this to the Lite version.

Quoting an earlier message by Flish to use on lite to include DotNet and that security update (this thread btw):

Gotch! Use the attatched database (overwrite yours), and download the following two files and add them to your ProgFiles directory:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/b...otnetredist.exe

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/2...629-x86-ENU.exe

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 9 )

AutoPatcher_Core.zip

i thought i said NOT to use the newdb.zip on Lite version :ermm:

Yeah... you'll get errors if you use that db in the lite release. :pinch:

i never posted that... i guess flishy did... but i specifically said NO... look at the [patch] thread which is pinned :p

Whoops! I forgot. Yes, that database is fine to use! Sorry! :pinch:

Raptor, check that database, cause it's working for me...

Hamner, you were not supposed to use it... but even if you did, it should load... so ill ask: english xp sp1 there?

/Raptor

So......was I supposed to use it or not? :ninja:

I see what's going on here. If you read, that database was posted just for Lil0ne, who wanted the Lite Version to include .Net. That's all it was. :laugh:

Yep EnglishSP1A. As I understood this thread, it was about modifying "Lite" to use .Net and one other sec patch, and had nothing to do with the full version and the newdb, IE drop the 2 patches in the program directory and over write the "old" database with the one in the zip file. Was I wrong? It's not a big deal, I just thought it looked like a good way to unconfuse some of my people that couldn't dump out a box of sand if the instructions were written on the bottom.......AND could ruin an anvil in a sandbox :devil:

Yep EnglishSP1A. As I understood this thread, it was about modifying "Lite" to use .Net and one other sec patch, and had nothing to do with the full version and the newdb, IE drop the 2 patches in the program directory and over write the "old" database with the one in the zip file. Was I wrong? It's not a big deal, I just thought it looked like a good way to unconfuse some of my people that couldn't dump out a box of sand if the instructions were written on the bottom.......AND could ruin an anvil in a sandbox :devil:

Okay... let me check it out real quick. (Y)