Saving issue with Autopatcher XP

I've tried a few times saving Autopatcher XP in a few different areas and I get this error. It's rather frustrating, as my computer has gone rather skitzo on me and therefore I'm forced to use Luna theme. :cry: It hurts my eyes. Anyway, any ideas or suggestions as to how to fix this? I've emptied the temp files and trash can.

Thank you for any suggestions and help. :)

post-89-1079563321.jpg

So what do you mean by "You're trying to save it"? And what is that error from... seems to be some sort of Temp file... :/

By saving it she means she's trying to download it but whenever she tries she gets this error. But don't worry, she's reformatting right now, so er.. problem solved! :p

odd download error... i must admit i havent seen anything like that before...

I know... :blink: Can't say I've heard of that one...

She's in bed right now so I'll post this on her behalf - she reformatted and after downloading AutoPatcher XP, the same error occured! Is it possible that she's dealing with a corrupt download? It might also be worth her while to try downloading AutoPatcher in IE as opposed to Firefox and see if that makes a difference. *shrugs*

She's in bed right now so I'll post this on her behalf - she reformatted and after downloading AutoPatcher XP, the same error occured! Is it possible that she's dealing with a corrupt download? It might also be worth her while to try downloading AutoPatcher in IE as opposed to Firefox and see if that makes a difference. *shrugs*

Hmmm... it may be corrupted then, you may want to have her try getting it over Torrent, seems to work every time. :happy:

Bittorent, eh? Ok, I'll do dat now. Thanks guys, I'll let you know if it works! :happy:

Well, it seems to work for most people, so I gots my fingers crossed for ya! (Y)

Bittorrent worked! Thank you for the suggestion. This was the first time I've ever used it... pretty nice!

Thanks for your help. :)

Bittorrent worked! Thank you for the suggestion. This was the first time I've ever used it... pretty nice!

Thanks for your help. :)

No problem! We're here to help! (Y) Enjoy the proggy! :D

aye, just like Flishfun is MapleCookies's Master :yes:

And she'd best not ever forget it! :laugh: Well, I sure hope she doesn't! :unsure:

Thank you boys, BananaMan now uses this to wrap up any "I'm right, you're wrong" discussion we have.

"Well, you know, I'm your boss. So from now on, we spell it "recieve". "

You've created a monster. And I get to serve as his devoted lover. :laugh: