Style XP activation

Hey buddy its not 100% warez i just dont wanta see that gay stylesxp registration crap anymore and i still wanta use themes. I thought there used to be some kinda dll file you could use so i was wondering so jeez dont freak out!!!

ok, I don't understand.. why would TGTSoft release a "theme patcher" which gets rid of the time limit and nag when they're at the same time trying to make money off the product???

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

Originally posted by Bain

ok, I don't understand.. why would TGTSoft release a "theme patcher" which gets rid of the time limit and nag when they're at the same time trying to make money off the product???

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

I guess the theme patcher is for more technically pronounce people in overwriting system files and comfortable in installing the themes/ visual styles manually. And the new versions incorporates a new user interface that really easy and make selecting themes more intuitive and help to install the themes just like what Windowblinds did in it control panel.

.... wheres the cracks???

hmm i have never seen a registration pop up and i've been running the same install of XP for more than 30 days for sure. :) i never bothered to upgrade to the latest version of Styles XP tho, i'm still using beta3 i think. i guess that doesn't have the registration thingy implemented yet.

I used the uxtheme patch with success. Now I get 1 less process running in the background and save myself money :). Is it worth it? I'd say so. Plus you can get the free logon loader from the download site a TGTSoft also...