Will there be

will there a a march release??

as there hasent been any updates from ms :woot:

or is there going to be new cool stuff in it :)

Hmmm... good question. I plan on releasing a March Release in the next few days. Had hoped to have the DBE ready, but seems that will be ready next month. There were only 4 updates released, all minor, so technically I guess we *could* skip this month if we really wanted to. :laugh:

i guess a march would be nice... .exe has a couple of new things y'all might like

Oh yeah... :) Plus, I wouldn't wanna let ya'll down! :)

well now, when saving defaults, the running commandline is saved aswell :) an other new thing is that when loading AP, you are given the option to select which database will load... AutoPatcher will then load the database you selected plus the Custom one if it exists (My Custom Database.db wont be listed in the box :) - it will be loaded automatically if it exists)

/Raptor

well now, when saving defaults, the running commandline is saved aswell :) an other new thing is that when loading AP, you are given the option to select which database will load... AutoPatcher will then load the database you selected plus the Custom one if it exists (My Custom Database.db wont be listed in the box :) - it will be loaded automatically if it exists)

/Raptor

Well there goes the surprise! :p :laugh:

How about DB profiles like for Windows 2000?

You guys should just skip March edition, April is around the corner

Profiles will be in there, don't worry. :happy:

the new exe works for both XP and 2000... dont worry... and while you're at it... try running autopatcher on a system with win2k and without IE6sp1 :D (remember to correct OSbuild and SPlevel on the db huh!)

it will give you the error it's suppose to :D

enjoy!