How does Christopher Walken do it?

Looks like a hairpiece. Check the color line between brown and grey.

people get grey or white spots in different areas of their hair

people get grey or white spots in different areas of their hair

Looks kinds obvious to me. Besides, I've gotta have a reason to attack the guy because he's... he's... he's... Well, he's just too good.

post-7-1080604792.jpg

Yeah, I want my hair like that.

I don't think it is a hair piece, that is just part of the "boofy" look.

Reason I wan't hair like that is that my hair is thin (THIN, not balding....always had fine hair) and when it's brushed back my scalp is visible through the hair.....if it was boofy, that would stop that problem....plus looking at Christopher it can be seen that his hair does go with solid black clothing.

PS, Sonnyr...cool Benny Hill avatar...almost had forgetting Benny :)

You will never look as cool as Christopher Walken. He is the definition of cool.

Take a dictionary and look up the word cool, you will see his picture next to it (along with Huey Morgan of the Fun Lovin' Criminals.... since he invented the whole cool thing, infact he is the ubergod of coolness and Christopher Walken is just his sidekick).

Anyways... you could use hairspray. I think that might get you the effect.

You will never look as cool as Christopher Walken. He is the definition of cool.

Take a dictionary and look up the word cool, you will see his picture next to it (along with Huey Morgan of the Fun Lovin' Criminals.... since he invented the whole cool thing, infact he is the ubergod of coolness and Christopher Walken is just his sidekick).

Anyways... you could use hairspray. I think that might get you the effect.

True, but I can try ;)

So many replies wasted on not answering the question, LOL!

- Apply styling product, preferably salon type made for blowdrying (Not gel!! Ask for one that "reactivates" when heat is applied)

- Use a thermal round brush, comb all your hair backwards.

- Start in the back, "grab" a section of hair with the brush, twist the brush backwards so the hair goes forward, around the brush, and backwards, brush resting on scalp (do not lift the brush from the scalp, you'll loose the "bending" effect of the hair).

- Blow dry the section while holding the hair section tight around the brush, twist the brush slightly backwards to keep hair tight in place.

- Chant: "It is worth it, let me work it, I put my thang down, flip it and reverse it"

- Remove hairdryer when section is dry, and let section of hair cool before removing the brush.

- Repeat section by section forward until you reach forehead.

- Last front section should get most attention, bend hair downwards, over brush and back.

- When done, use plastic vent brush to shape the hair, apply aerosol (dry) hairspray to hold in place.

Thermal round brush:

vog-825.jpg

Vent brush:

vog-870.jpg

So many replies wasted on not answering the question, LOL!

- Apply styling product, preferably salon type made for blowdrying (Not gel!! Ask for one that "reactivates" when heat is applied)

- Use a thermal round brush, comb all your hair backwards.

- Start in the back, "grab" a section of hair with the brush, twist the brush backwards so the hair goes forward, around the brush, and backwards, brush resting on scalp (do not lift the brush from the scalp, you'll loose the "bending" effect of the hair).

- Blow dry the section while holding the hair section tight around the brush, twist the brush slightly backwards to keep hair tight in place.

- Chant: "It is worth it, let me work it, I put my thang down, flip it and reverse it"

- Remove hairdryer when section is dry, and let section of hair cool before removing the brush.

- Repeat section by section forward until you reach forehead.

- Last front section should get most attention, bend hair downwards, over brush and back.

- When done, use plastic vent brush to shape the hair, apply aerosol (dry) hairspray to hold in place.

Thermal round brush:

http://www.salon-collective.co.uk/images/h...hes/vog-825.jpg

Vent brush:

http://www.salon-collective.co.uk/images/h...hes/vog-870.jpg

Thank you thank you thank you thank you

well, thank you for all but the Miss E Elliot part :blink:

I have to invest in one of those round brushes...got a vent one I use all the time...but those round brushed look a must