April Desktops

Same as the end of last month... :sleep:

But still hungry and I want milk!! ;)

JediMaster, your son looks cute!! Getting him ready to join Neowin, eh?? :happy:

post-7-1080834085.jpg

After 3 months , it is time to unleash my best desktop yet, with the joint effort of the greatest sknners on the net who worked , day and night to bring you this desktop. HAHAAHA I own you all losers!!!! Bite sized below but you need to click the link to get the full glory of all the skin talent to wash over your body like a warm summer breeze.

aprlinewsmall.jpg

FABULOUS!!!!!

Pretty basic, but I think I'll keep the wallpaper for a whille: It's my 5 month old son sending me an e-mail.  :D

Lol, his fingers can't even reach all the keys on the home row to be in proper postion to type. :p

After 3 months , it is time to unleash my best desktop yet, with the joint effort of the greatest sknners on the net who worked , day and night to bring you this desktop. HAHAAHA I own you all losers!!!! Bite sized below but you need to click the link to get the full glory of all the skin talent to wash over your body like a warm summer breeze.

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/yk...rlinewsmall.jpg

FABULOUS!!!!!

Buahahahahaah! :laugh:

Lol, his fingers can't even reach all the keys on the home row to be in proper postion to type
I never said it made sense! Here's what he actually sent:
o,m kifc                                  kjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiik            muhnyhhhhnxgfbyhtx3y5rhyjt5ufytnmxhu8scvhmm  o9oiuifkfkvjhbvbb.oikjikufcysxtszras5yhoih bhn vkh

FABULOUS!!!!!

haha, we all just got punk'd by fatcat.

FABULOUS!!!!!

Is this vs something new by the mighty poweruser?. Looks even better than his old one...

and the winamp skin... thats eye candy

ahhhh april....i'm in the spring mood i guess

vs - HmmXP green

wall - Forest on neowin here my own green to match HmmXP

winamp5 - HmmXP green by me

yzdock with Bluecurve icons and i have the Bluecurve GUI Replacer

click click

isley_april_desktop_small.jpg

Not yet. :shifty:

i like how you respond alot to threads... but i think it is the gayest thing to post pictures of yourself on the internet... especially as your sig. I have to cring everytime i see your sig... Could you change it either to a girl or to something else....