Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Ottawa is such a waste of a hockey team. How can so much talent produce so much yet be innafective in the playoffs. They better come-back I HAVE to bring out my Leafsfan.jpg!!!!

Great... now I get to watch how Sportsnet, TSN and every goddamn Canadian station (except RDS) will glorify Toronto Maple Laughs and leave out the other teams that make up Canadian hockey

Great... now I get to watch how Sportsnet, TSN and every goddamn Canadian station will glorify Toronto Maple Laughs and leave out the other teams that make up Canadian hockey

Other teams?

and thats it. final score 4-1. they had no chance from the start. thats 4 times the leafs have knocked off the sens in the playoffs.

:p

ERROR: Unsupported Browser / System Configuration

The browser/system configuration you are currently using is not supported by this application.

This application currently supports the following browsers...

Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x (and higher) on Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP

Netscape 7.1 (and higher) on Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP

Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2 (and higher) on Mac OS X

Stupid leafs. I hope that they win and end up playing against montreal and losing.

Woohoo. Let's have Montreal knock off Tampa and Toronto knock off Philly. That guarantees that one Canadian team (at least) goes to the big show.

I'll also root for Calgary in the West to make it an all-Canadian Stanley Cup Final. Well, we can hope...