Avs over Sharks

Leafs over Flyers

Lightning over Habs

btw, after the first round, I'm 5-3

Maple Leafs vs Flyers

Lightning vs Canadiens

Red Wings vs Flames

Avalanche vs Sharks

i was 7/8 in the first round... well more like 6.5/8 because i called Avs/Dallas a draw cause the Avs played like sh!t the last few games of the regular season. but i was 4/4 in the eastern conf

good deal.. but theyve got to realize.. all this progress will be killed if a lockout takes place

yup! well said. Maybe if this is a good year for hockey, they will re-think the strike

yup! well said. Maybe if this is a good year for hockey, they will re-think the strike

There may be a lockout but there will be no strike.

i think we all know what i meant ;)

I just don't want the casual fans to blame the players. The players are happy with the status quo.

Flyers got my support

Wheres BroChaos?

sorry that I have to give you the bad news, but the flyers will lose in the 2nd round against the leafs.

sorry that I have to give you the bad news, but the flyers will lose in the 2nd round against the leafs.

Just like they didn't last year?

I thought you were going to bed, young man.

I am trying to pull off what Kramer did on Seinfeld. He claimed that Leonardo Da Vinci slept 20 mins every three hours or something like that. :sleep:

And one last thing before I hit the hay. An oldy but goody.

This is F*cking stupid. i hate ppl that find it funny to beat up fans of other teams. all you that laughed at this are the problem with hockey now days.

As long as we are digging up Phily-Toronto stuff (and because someone thinks it's stupid)...

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Toronto's Tie Domi hadn't had a fight in the penalty box since he was a teen-ager. Back then he took on a mascot, this time it was a fan.

Domi wrestled with a spectator who jumped from the second row and landed on the glass separating the box from the crowd during the Maple Leafs' 2-1 victory Thursday night over the Philadelphia Flyers.

"Hey that's old-time hockey, it was perfect," Domi said, laughing. "Hey, he comes into my territory, that's what happens."

Domi, who had just been penalized early in the third period, twice poured water over taunting fans in the front row before the attacking fan, Chris Falcone, jumped from the second row and landed on the glass.

Falcone leaned into it while throwing a punch at Domi that didn't connect. He then fell into the box as Domi grabbed him.

"They threw stuff at me. Once was enough. After the second one, I told the guy in the penalty box that after one more I was going to squirt water. So I squirted water," Domi said. "I mean, I didn't plan on fighting anybody."

t1_domi_ap-01.jpg

nhl.010329.torphi.jpg

Eastern Conference

1. Tampa Bay

2. Montreal (Unless the B's are another Anaheim. Roycroft is pretty damn good)

3. New Jersey

4. Toronto

Weatern Conference

1. Detroit

2. San Jose

3. Calgary (hot goalie and I HATE Vancouver. Damn Bertuzzi!!!!!)

4. Dallas (Turco v. Aebisher)

Damn, 6 out of 8 was a pretty good guess :)

This is F*cking stupid. i hate ppl that find it funny to beat up fans of other teams. all you that laughed at this are the problem with hockey now days.

I agree with you. its f*ck up when fans gang up on a fan from the other team. I hope the Devils fan pressed charges aginst the ppl that were fighting him. I really hope the stands at hockey games don't turn into soccer stands in other countries.