Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

flyers baby!!! what a game last night...

i hope sami is ok. anybody heard? it hurt just to watch that replay...

philly beats TB.

calgary/SJ...no clue man. two unbelievbly hot goalies right now. how do pick? i'm gonna say calgary....

I am saying philly over tampa bay, and san jose over calgary...i think philly will in it all....but none the less, i think this is the year for the eastern conference.

I am saying philly over tampa bay, and san jose over calgary...i think philly will in it all....but none the less, i think this is the year for the eastern conference.

i like what you are saying my friend.

how can you pick TB over philly? philly's hot now. roenick, primeau, handzus, amonte, leclair. they are pretty loaded right now. and as long as esche doesn't get sick again, i'm pretty confident.

the only thing that scares me about TB is khabibuhlin...

I've just seen that hit tucker put on Kapanen (i think it was them two..), totally knocked the guy into last year lol, great effort on kap's part though to get up (a few times) to the bench.

I've just seen that hit tucker put on Kapanen (i think it was them two..), totally knocked the guy into last year lol, great effort on kap's part though to get up (a few times) to the bench.

That hit totally rocked his world. I saw that again on Sports Center today. If I was on the recieving end of that hit I would have stayed down on the ice until the zamboni machine sucked me up.

St Louis and Lecavalier dont scare u? they did a good job on my Habs :@

:rofl: He said Habs :p

the western conference sure has gone against the grain the last 2 years

Anaheim vs. Minnesota last year

San Jose vs. Calgary this year

i like it!

That hit totally rocked his world. I saw that again on Sports Center today. If I was on the recieving end of that hit I would have stayed down on the ice until the zamboni machine sucked me up.

I dont think he needs a new clock for father's day. I dont even know how he got up after that hit.

btw, its SportsCenter, not Sports Center :p

Tampa Bay is going to beat Philly, no one realises how good Tampa actually is, just ask Scotty Bowman how good they are and how many cups has he won....

yeah, they do scare me. but i think philly can match them. and philly is gonna be more physical, rought them up, trap them, do whatever to keep them out of their flow.

Don't forget Richards, Modin, Andreychuck, and Khabibulin who is the best, and hottest (whats he got 4 or 5 shutouts in 9 games), goalie left in the playoffs....