Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

****ING Calgary, They're just going to lose to Detroit in 4, atleast Vancouver would have a fighting chance against them, Calgary is just gonna get schooled :(

Atleast half the teams in the east are gonna be Canadian next round - hopefully we can get a team in the finals this year.

They don't play Detroit in the semi finals. They play San Jose.

If your talking about the flames, then no they play Detroit.

They just announced it.

With a Toronto win tomorrow night, I'll be happy. Well, not really. What I want to see is Flames/Leafs for the Cup. What we're probably going to see is Avs/Flyers.

Those are my predicitons and I'm sticking to them.

I think it will be Wings or Avs vs Lightning in the finals

Its hard deciding between the Avs and the Wings for now

****ING Calgary, They're just going to lose to Detroit in 4, atleast Vancouver would have a fighting chance against them, Calgary is just gonna get schooled :(

Atleast half the teams in the east are gonna be Canadian next round - hopefully we can get a team in the finals this year.

Did you even watch Calgary play?

No one is going to sweep them, they may lose but forget the sweep.

w00t, Flames won!

:D

Only one series was wrong so far for me. Last year I predicted all the series (before they happened) and my only wrong one was the final :( (I picked Anahiem winning it all last year -- I swear.) In '02 I had my entire bracket right! :D

As much as I hate to say "I told you so",

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

I called it from the begining, the Canucks could not advance without Cloutier. Hedberg got pulled from the last few games because *singing* SUCKS *end Sing*.

Auld, well Auld is a 3rd stringer...... Down with the Canucks!!!!! Not that the flames will make it past the next round.

Go Avs/Lightening!

*edit: damn spell check*

Oh man I hope Toronto wins tonight because one of my roommates is from Toronto and is a huge fan and I am a Flyers fan. It would be nice because now I can just watch them play one game instead of watching two separate games if they had to play other teams. Things should get interesting.

damn, what a ****ing a game last night. what a goal. i really feel for those vancouver fans/players though...the emotions they must have went through last night. from feeling like it's over, to tying it up, and then losing it again in OT...man, they looked so stunned and heartbroken.

you can't blame auld for that goal either. he made one good save, and then another absolutely brilliant skate save, and almost got to the 3rd one.

go flyers!

/edit

and omg is nba playoffs boring.... :sleep: :rofl:

Edited by BroChaos

What I want to see is Flames/Leafs for the Cup. What we're probably going to see is Avs/Flyers.

Ahem... you misspelled mispelled Avs. It's spelled W-I-N-G-S Don't let it happen again! :angry: :angry:

Looks like both Detroit teams (NHL and NBA) are going to go to the Finals. :yes: :happy: