DDR-SDRAM and CPU Questions

Well I built a new computer a while back and you guys told me the to with the DDR-SDRAM 3200, to go with my ASUS A7N8X 2.0 Mother board and my AMD 2500. Well I overclocked my CPU using the system BIOS and got it up to 3200, but in the MY Computer properites it says 2.19. Can I go higher with that? Also I thought my bus on the RAM was 400. Why in the screen shot below does it say 199.2????? Should I worry about voltages problems also? I havent had any unexpected crashes or anything. Just curious! Thanks guys for the help!

post-13-1082691109.jpg

Well I just checkout out my voltage under ASUS Probe and for some reason the 5V voltage keeps dropping the. should I be worried??!?!I alsoed posted a pic of my temps!

post-13-1082691478.jpg

That's about right, they will fluctuate slightly but I would take whatever readings you get in software with a grain of salt, the best way to check your voltages is with a tester.

I don't have any experience with your specific processor or know what it's temperatures should be but either way those are quite low so you should be fine.

1: your overclock seems to have gone perfectly

2: you can try to up the multiplier to achieve greater speeds, it may or may not work. it worked for my 2400+ which is running at 2.4 Ghz right now (unfortunately right now I can't get the FSB up to 400Mhz...only 333

3: your voltages seem fine

4: your temp also seems fine (before oyu even ask)

5: your ram will always show 1/2 of what the speed really is