Gmail Invite

please invite me! I'll upgrade your hotmail to 10mb with 3mb attachment and ability to download legal mcafee virusscan and mcafee personal firewall! If you do! And I'll invite other people too!

^Very true.. I bet as soon as word got out they would be gone in like a minute.. lol I wonder how many emails he is getting about it now..

^Very true.. I bet as soon as word got out they would be gone in like a minute.. lol I wonder how many emails he is getting about it now..

lol, he probably has enough email to fill up his BOX.;);)

OMG i got invite:D::D::D::D::D::D:D I am SOOOO EXCITED NOW!!!

who's the mystery inviter lol

anyway NetGX congrats and be sure to give comments to the Gmail team, so that ppl like me who basically never gonna get an account before it's publicly released can enjoy a:woot:t: Gmail, I don't want my email to all lost every random perio:p:p

Guess what! I got invited too. Thanks to David for posting randymeech.com link. I sent him a nice mail and got invited.

And guess what, I got neowin@gmail.com, a tribute to my love of forums here.

Damn neowin@gmail.com I didn't think of using that one... hehe oh well lucky you! Congrats on getting an invite Hellbender :p

Hellbender.. what's your email add??

Edited by NetGX

Chode, I would invite you if I could.. Unfortunately I can't find the invite button...

Pics coming up now! First lemme start off with the invite help page :yes:

post-8-1083469804.jpg

LOL, why all these posts over Gmail? Its not like people are handing out free money - its JUST an email account, am i missing something? :unsure: :huh: