Gmail Invite

No more invite-giving-away today, folks. I just felt -REALLY- sorry for wing, considering he's been begging for it since yesterday afternoon. Ok, time to check my eBay auct.... I MEAN... time to go to work. :D

Lol... wing you got one? I guess persistance does work.. hell, I was gonna send you one after all the complaining you were doing :p

Lol... wing you got one? I guess persistance does work.. hell, I was gonna send you one after all the complaining you were doing :p

lmao :p :p :p thanks any way

Wow, there are some really nice people on this forum, giving away invites when tons of people are selling them. I can feel the love :D

please can someone send me one?

And I thought complaining got you nowhere. ;)

Wow, there are some really nice people on this forum, giving away invites when tons of people are selling them. I can feel the love :D

lmao yes me 2 because i was givin 1 :rofl:

SH** these account are going for up to ?40 on ebay, I am glad I got mine for free off a very kind person who I have no idea who they are but, hey. Thanks to them. :DD

wanna return the favor wing? :laugh: get your 1mg and 48 hours and spread the wealth? id appreciate it

Sorry, that "rumor" is not true. It is completely random as to who gets invites and when they get them. Notice how all these invites just sprang up and the same time? :rolleyes:

sheesh how did you get one for free on there? looks like everyone asking for something to swap?

BTW my email is tgille1@towson.edu if you are feeling kind hearted