Gmail Invite

IDEA: the first guy invistes his friend and one of us. The one of us invites the guy's secodn friend and one of us, then each one of us invite a friend and a neowinian. It will work!

if you use blogger, some people get invitations to join gmail. i don't know if you have to have been using it for a while or something, but that's how i got it.

if you use blogger, some people get invitations to join gmail. i don't know if you have to have been using it for a while or something, but that's how i got it.

How did blogger inform you that you could sign up?

IDEA: the first guy invistes his friend and one of us. The one of us invites the guy's secodn friend and one of us, then each one of us invite a friend and a neowinian. It will work!

WOW what a clever idea!!!!!!! :o Just a shame its been discussed about 4 times already and NO it WONT work!!! :argh:

haha, i got an orkut invitation from my friend yesterday, but i had no idea what it was, so i just left it in my inbox...

after reading through this thread, i signed up :p

so how about someone makes a list of the people that want gmail, one, the people get crossed off when they get gmail from the other person, and it goes on...a big gmail neowin ring. if everyone abides by it and does it correctly, it will work

@atomicsky: Yeah!

Here is how it should work:

1. I create a thread: Neowin gMail Requests

2. A mod should postcount lock it (makes it go italic)

3. Everybody who wants an account posts

4. Somebody who has gMail invites the first person in the list and PMs them with the next person to invite

5. The PMed person signs up and invites the specified person, then looks up the next person in the thread, invites them, and PMs them

6. So on...

@atomicsky: Yeah!

Here is how it should work:

1. I create a thread: Neowin gMail Requests

2. A mod should postcount lock it (makes it go italic)

3. Everybody who wants an account posts

4. Somebody who has gMail invites the first person in the list and PMs them with the next person to invite

5. The PMed person signs up and invites the specified person, then looks up the next person in the thread, invites them, and PMs them

6. So on...

this would be very nice, first of all, and 2nd of all, you would get *****@gmail.com easyier because almost no one has g-mail atm

what if the next person in line is offline when they get invited. Everyone might not get invited by the time limit esp. if they stay away for like 12 hours. Should there be a rule to maybe skip someone if they do not pm the next person in a certain amount of time?