Manhunt...& Halo

I don't know why, but lately, I've noticed that some of my dreams involve myself in Manhunt. The game is grusome, and now, I find myself dreaming of the screen. As if I'm Cash, and I'm going around killing people. I don't wanna' kill people. :no:

I remember before, I was at my friends house along with about 16 others, and we had this huge Halo LAN party type thing. Well, we played for hours and when I went to sleep, my dreams contained the little cross hair from the game. It was weird.

Anyone else experience stuff like this?

hahaha, just a dream :) a lot of my dreams are based on my activities in the past few days.

while on the topic of manhunt, man that stage with the crane and the fridge is ****ing annoying. i've tried it 5x now and i'm starting to get fed up. i've even tried NOT using the crane but man......ugh anyways, have you gotten that far?

wow about 50% of my dreams end up from videogames

from SuperMario Brothers all the way to AA0

really your two things of Halo and Manhunt....pawned by my dreams

wow about 50% of my dreams end up from videogames

from SuperMario Brothers all the way to AA0

really your two things of Halo and Manhunt....pawned by my dreams

Wh@t c@n 1 s@y, 1 @m @ 1337 dr3@m3r :ninja:

manhunt is indeed a highly sick and twisted game, BUT GODAMN ITS AS FUN AS ANYTHING, i love it the gore is just so realistically done, you gotta love choking someone to death with a bit of wire then using it to saw thru their neck to take their head off to use as a decoy on their buddys, or using a baseball ball to choke them then step back and take a mighty swing, causing their heads to explode :yes:

I LOVE THE GAME, AND YES IT ALWAYS FILLS MY DREAMS, no end of times i find myself creeping round my workplace using normal office equipment as macabre tools for excessivly gory killing of co-workers :devil:

wow wierd when I was playing the game I too had dreams about it, actually It was kinda bad all I was doing is killing people in my dreams, It happened once after I basiclly finished the game and was desensetised to all the killing. :(

Played CS for about 6 hours, then I had to go out with my dog.

And there were like 10-20 little kids running around and screaming, and I thought in my head:

"b 4-3, b 8-6, b 8-2"

"OMG, Colt or AWP"

I think, I wanted to kill them :blush:

yo man even i have dreams like these , you know max payne types ,like im max payne & monica belluci is mana sax , & we both make out & then the bad guys come , i kick thier asssss & then they run away & then again me and mona ( monica ) start makin out !!!

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

Just kiddin bro ( its just me & monica belluci , no max payne stuff!!!)

I LOVE THE GAME, AND YES IT ALWAYS FILLS MY DREAMS, no end of times i find myself creeping round my workplace using normal office equipment as macabre tools for excessivly gory killing of co-workers :devil:

:|

What if you don't dream at all...

you guys might belive this or not but. Some time ago i used to have dream of the future. Like once i was dreaming that i was walking around in a mall type, and i remember stoping right in the front of a store. and i was just looking at the items they had in display, and i was also looking at all the people walking around, also passing by the front of the store. then i remember looking at this girls walking by, she was wearing a blue sweater and a black skirt. i also remember that she was looking at me while walking by.

Ok, i woke up after that, and i even sad to my self that morning. "Wow, that was a strange dream!"

So, on that same day i went to the mall, and i was walking around. as i was walking around i remember stopping in this store. at that point i was feeling a bit strange. and out of nowere it hit me. all the things that i was looking at were the same things from that very dream i had the day before. :o

all the items i was looking at, and all the poeple i was looking pass by were the same ones from my dream.

Just to tell you guys how strange this thing was. As i was looking at all the things going on at that time, my head was replaying the dream that i had. Everything that was heppeing was the same, from the colors, shapes of objects, to items around, to the people walking by...

Eversince that happend i don't dream anymore... :(

I used to dream a lot about CS, used to play it 8 hours straight...and my dreams where just...incredible!! (me running around with sub-machine guns killing everyone)

And yes, Halo affected my dreams too, I remember that once I was running in some kind of a strange valley, with even stranger creatures running around, and there was me with the sniper rifle...It was a scary dream, hope it doesn't happen again!!