Sony MDR-CD380 Headphones

MDRCD380.jpg

image from sonystyle.com

This is my first reveiw so bare with me.

Sony HiFi MDR-CD380 Headphones

In the box: Headphones, Instructions Manual, Unimatch Plug adaptor

Specifications: 40mm Driver, Closed Type Dome, 3.5M Cord, Goldplated 3mm Jack Conncter, Impedance 40 ohms (@1kHz), 1500mW , Frequency 10-25,000Hz, Self adjusting headset.

Pros: Great bass, crisp sound. Very loud, I can turn it up almost full with some distortion.

Cons: Cord is a bit long if used for a MP3/CD Player. Self adjusting headset will not work on smallers heads. Akward plug (has screw at end for adaptor) Ugly :p

Conclusion: Great buy for someone who wants a better set of headphones for there MP3/CD Player or even for there PC. They are also great for TV because of the long cord. Great bass response, gets the mid- highs very well.

Rating: :) :) :) :) / :) :) :) :) :)

I have this... it sucks. Yah good bass, but sucks. And you know what? i stole it...LOL.

and i care why, omg joo are sooo l337 for your abilitys to steal sucky headphones. :sleep:

and i care why, omg joo are sooo l337 for your abilitys to steal sucky headphones. :sleep:

I'm glad i stole it instead of buying it. 8D

And i also stole these one headphones from panasonic, and they vibrate, now those... they're cool. It goes with the bass. Now the panasonic ones were a good buy, but too bad i stole it already... :devil:

I'm glad i stole it instead of buying it. 8D

And i also stole these one headphones from panasonic, and they vibrate, now those... they're cool. It goes with the bass. Now the panasonic ones were a good buy, but too bad i stole it already... :devil:

you are dumb

stealing is wrong and is nothing to be proud of. I hope you get caught stealing something expensive and get put in prison, you'd love dropping the soap.

you are dumb

stealing is wrong and is nothing to be proud of. I hope you get caught stealing something expensive and get put in prison, you'd love dropping the soap.

BURN!

i got caught once. It was for stealing a very expensive nautica jacket. HAHA. But you know what, they let me go, and you know why? cuz all the damn cops were on the other side of town doing something... HAHAHAHAHA. Oh... and you know something else, they kept me in their security room, so i sorta knew how they worked, and made stealing even more easy... OMG, hahahhahahaa. Man, I'm such a dumb person. I'm soo proud.

Don't know whos dumber, the guy who stole the headphones, or the fool who actually paid for them.

Either way, those are not very good headphones, even for the money. The sony line of headphones pretty much suck, until you get up into the sony MDR CD-3000 and higher. Those MDR 380s are only like $30, but you spend $50-100 and you can get way better headphones from brands like sennheiser and grado.

Don't know whos dumber, the guy who stole the headphones, or the fool who actually paid for them.

Either way, those are not very good headphones, even for the money.  The sony line of headphones pretty much suck, until you get up into the sony MDR CD-3000 and higher.  Those MDR 380s are only like $30, but you spend $50-100 and you can get way better headphones from brands like sennheiser and grado.

I think it's the "fool" that is dumber. This heaphone doesn't deserve a review.

-

It's a great earmuff.

Edited by duhk

I think it's the "fool" that is dumber. This heaphone doesn't deserve a review.

-

It's a great earmuff.

shutup already, geez.

:: nice review man (Y)