Gnome icons

As i stated in the readme file the icons were not in standard format some were 350x200 others 219x145... and many other sizes so i croped the excess area and resized them to get the closest most linear felling to the whole set and so the port wasen't perfect but i'm quite happy with the results. Lemme know if ya whant any icon resized in another way ;)

heh. okay.

i ported a few of em before giving up and i just changed the canvas size to a square and then sized it down. much nicer on the proportions. but overall, really nice port.

also.

since your readme said you couldnt download the PNGs..

well, sorry if this makes you go DOH! but why didnt you just grab the full packages from Jimmacs page? he has the themes all TARred up and all...

http://jimmac.musichall.cz/themes.php3?skin=2

has all his Nautilus themes. I ported most of the icons from the Ximian-South and North style stuff (though some from the original Gnome packages instead of the Nautilus incarnation), but it also has Gorilla (the package you ported) in both SVG as well as PNG up to 192px.

I know, i tried to square the canvas to but some icons would come out looking a bit bigger than others so i chose this aproach although the folders could be more wider like the original i kinda liked how they look better this way, just my kinky taste i guess, btw can you put up a link to the rest of the gnome icons you saw in 192 pixels+?

sorry, hehe that WAS the link, my bad :ponder:

• 4 months later...