OSX look alike

That's OSX Server

Even those screenshots look nothing like OS X server.

PearPC is looking promising but it is soooooooo slow still...plus you have to own a copy of OS X to run it.

Our suggestions give you the best of both worlds.

the only thing you probably won't be able to clone completely is explorer.exe (well according to xero, you can come close but they're not the same) and there isn't an very good finder clone yet

anywho u'd get a windowblinds skin, then an objectbar skin, then objectdock, then windowfx or w/e for shadows

the only thing you probably won't be able to clone completely is explorer.exe (well according to xero, you can come close but they're not the same) and there isn't an very good finder clone yet

anywho u'd get a windowblinds skin, then an objectbar skin, then objectdock, then windowfx or w/e for shadows

I have never been able to get windowsfx to work properly...just doesn't look right.

Any suggestions?

I have been customizing my PC to look like a Mac for a while. Here is what I use;

Style XP

Kol's Panther 1.5

Dock

objectDock

Check out this link for some really nice icons for whichever dock you choose.

http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?library=29

Flyakite's System Files v.5.1

Icons

Hein's G5 Icons

I'm looking into WindowBlinds but haven't bothered with it yet. Most likely will someday soon though.

Here is a link to a screenshot of my desktop to see if it is what you have in mind. If you have any questions, just let me know.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/6265244/

Nobody mentioned objectbar?

thats the first program i mentioned some pages ago

how bad is objectbar on resources? also i have heard that it has some probs with certain progs...

I personally haven't had any problems with programs, but it isn't all that kind on ram. When I have it running, it takes about 10-11 MB.

:) i think if you check the may desktop thread you'll see reel good osx vs ports, well here's what my desktop looks like now, i'll gooi(give) you links if you like

post-34-1085646785.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
:) i think if you check the may desktop thread you'll see reel good osx vs ports, well here's what my desktop looks like now, i'll gooi(give) you links if you like

How did you got clock like that.