June Desktops

SOOOOOOooooooo new !!

I realy NEVER EVER EVER EVER saw a desktop like that !!!!!

You are so a REAL GENIUS of !!!TRUE CREATION !!

REALY GOOD MY SO LOVED FRIEND

Shut up.

What's with all the flames all of a sudden. It's his desktop/his computer he is allowed to do whatever he may regardless of your 'opinion'. Yes it's an 'opinion' one that should be kept to yourself as it does nothing but any good. Didn't your mothers once say, if its not nice, keep it to yourself. There is no law regarding the preference of ones computer. He is allowed to do as he may.

My two cents.

What's with all the flames all of a sudden. It's his desktop/his computer he is allowed to do whatever he may regardless of your 'opinion'. Yes it's an 'opinion' one that should be kept to yourself as it does nothing but any good. Didn't your mothers once say, if its not nice, keep it to yourself. There is no law regarding the preference of ones computer. He is allowed to do as he may.

My two cents.

Sorry, but I must say this. Aren't you the guy who is always bitching at how Knightsend posts his desktop too much and how ugly it is? Save your 2 cents, you'll need it for for dinner.

nice desk everyone!

I was wondering - anyone know of any summer time walls (like KoL recent "I want to Fly Away with you..." wallpaper), preferably bluish?

Thanks.

Sorry, but I must say this. Aren't you the guy who is always bitching at how Knightsend posts his desktop too much and how ugly it is? Save your 2 cents, you'll need it for for dinner.

hahaha, pwned :p

Nice walls everyone... I shall post mine one day. Too bad it would break every rule in the book :ninja:

Tsk Tsk, never once did I ever state that he posted his desktop too much, I only asked him if he ever was determined to use uxtheme. Discontinue from endorsing the scenario.

Still trying to rip Dogan... :no:

Stop accusing Stivoo. Dogan is gone from the desktop thread so Stivoo has his right to post any desktop he likes even though it is similar to Dogan's style.

S'pose i'll do mine, at long last. This is a busy one. :,)

VISUAL STYLE: Contemporary (modified by me)

WALL PAPER: Um. 'Mao in Three Colours.png' (made by me)

ICONS: GANT and GANT 2

PROGRAMS: ObjectDock; CursorXP; foobar2000; Rainlendar; Miranda; mIRC; Opera; True Launch Bar (top to bottom -- use your common sense, heh)

busy.png

Stop accusing Stivoo. Dogan is gone from the desktop thread so Stivoo has his right to post any desktop he likes even though it is similar to Dogan's style.

Yeah, but Stivoo is the reason Doagn is gone, so I don't see how you could be sticking up for him, although, now that Dogan is gone, he can't really copy anymore

My two cents.

Exactly. Who the hell cares, and why? Let it be.