June Desktops

i was using this exact same one a couple months back when ashen was first released. i liked it so much i decided to go back to it.

VS-Ashen

Wall-Terragen so close

Icons- Black OS Hang On ip theme and Gallerian for dock and some of the desktop icons

PRograms: Rainlender and Samurize, my own mods. also, the coolest part of this desk is a prog called GT Ripple. it makes the water in the background move. you cant really tell in the screenshot, but id recomend you google it, download it and try it out for yourself if you have water in your wall.

Edit: forgot to mention, now that im using firefox .9 RC1, i wasnt able to customize it and skin it as much as i would have liked. however, in the coming weeks i will fix it up nice and minimalistic.

post-7-1086835101.jpg

not to good at this but this is what i have to offer

everything there you should know what it is except the vs which im not sure off

let me know if im deserve to be in this forum

VS and Icons please? :yes:

the visual style is gfxOasis

transparency is done by style xp 2.0

wallpaper is one i made by cutting up a larger image, if anyone wants it, just post a request on here.

standard XP icons.

1024x768 resolution.

desktop.jpg

i was ablew to mod firefox to the way i like it so here it is. i got the same firefox theme as the yz toolbar theme. hope you dont think im spamming. for more info see the post 3 posts above :p

post-7-1086839328.jpg

Where did you get GTA San Andreas?? :blink:

He didn't. That's an easter egg put in there by him. GTA SA isn't released on PS2 till October, let alone the PC port which will be out a year after. Plus SA isn't called 'GTAV'

Don't we all love June? No, wait, it's cold and it's cold and I'm freezing and it's cold, and I'm freezing. Southern Hemisphere Rox!!!!

Anihoo, here goes...

WP: DMZero Recoloured

VS: System 3.1 (thank you, whoever you are that did this - you are a VS GOD!)

:) :) :) :)

post-7-1086855142.jpg

Don't we all love June? No, wait, it's cold and it's cold and I'm freezing and it's cold, and I'm freezing.

Here is cold too :pinch: :unsure:

wanna some real summer :p