June Desktops

Spamcan  :o  :cry: looks great :yes:

Nice sig man..

I was going to say Good luck tomorrow but i support Greece! Good luck in the rest tournament though! :p

Nice sig man..

I was going to say Good luck tomorrow but i support Greece! Good luck in the rest tournament though!  :p

:p i am going to record the game. So later i can remember the victory of Portugal :p

No hard feeling and by the way... sorry for my bad english :D

:p i am going to record the game. So later i can remember the victory of Portugal  :p

No hard feeling and by the way... sorry for my bad english :D

Don't worry.. Mine isn't that good either! ;)

How do I get my calender to look like this? http://www.chefhost.com/ppost/uploads/11/Desktop11.JPG

My only looks like this http://johan.nordholm.se/mittrainlendar.jpg

That's because he's using a skin called Moderna.. Google it even though it would be a little hard to find! :rolleyes:

thx for a fast reply

thus, does it exist in other languages?

hard for me to change the png's without making them worser :/

What Yz Toolbar theme is that? Or is it a modded shell?

Tom :)

Qute for yztoolbar , did it for myself last night, no intention to release it. :) (it not done anyway)

Is your keyboard just real tiny or is that middle monitor excessivley huge? :o

I use a Logitech Netplay Keyboard, and yes it is very tiny. It's actually marketed for PS2 but it works extremely well for PC use.

this must be a so damn expensive desk  :blink:

It was cheaper then you'd think. The 3 LCDs combined cost around $1000 and the CRT in the center I've had for a few years. Originally I was planning to replace my CRT with a pair of 21? LCDs but this was the cheaper and IMO far superior option.

To answer the obvious question of why I would do such a thing... because I could. Theres really no reason or logic behind it. I don't need four monitors for anything. It might have been an foolish thing to do but it is extremely cool to have monitors wrapped around your head like a freaking IMAX.

Besides.. Can you ever really have too many monitors? I think not!

Edited by Spamcan

Holy moly !!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  What kinda monitor you using there...  It's huge!!!

Uh.. It's four monitors actually..

NEC Multisync FP1375X, 2 Samsung Syncmaster 172Ns and a Samsung Syncmaster 152N..