June Desktops

WindowBlinds: Studio28 V

Icons: d3A

Wall: Under The Pine

How did you change that volume systray icon? What systray icon is that, the one with the screws that looks like its from the control panel?

Edited by blueshirt

How did you change that volume systray icon? What systray icon is that, the one with the screws that looks like its from the control panel?

For the volume control, reshack stobject.dll, it's icon group 230 and 231.

WindowBlinds:Vector Cell

Wallpaper: CK on the rocks(Made by me thanks to erik holmer. )

Icons:Gartoon

Samurize configs: Weather Milk0.2,Modernize cal (Update mod) and CPU(is red when is over 95% ),RAM info and time based on Dot confiig.

post-7-1087051314.jpg

mood swing :crazy:

Longhorn Inspariat #3

Rainmeter -Lab

rainlendar -by adni18

Icons -snowe-2

Wall -enchasedseduction

WinampControls

wow that is awsome ;)

You can download the volume icon here. Once you have that you can either use reshacker or replacer to change it. The icon that looks like "screws" is for samurize. I believe that I got it from one of the configs from here. :)

After two weeks offline, I finally got myself an affordable ISP ($3/mo) so I can be online at least in a limited capacity after my move at the end of May. Anyway, I have not been exactly fiddling too much with modding as I normally do, but there have been some changes.

The first shot is the obligatory messy shot of the desktop. I don't think the Prime Minister likes me too much (it's not like I am voting for his party though).

Dskdrrtythumb-June11-2004.png

The second is the nice clean one with no scowling party leader.

Dskcleanthumb-June11-2004.png

blueshirt: Sorry, I do not know where he got them :( EDIT: that's convenient! :)

VS: Vapour (slightly modified so it sorta works with the doubled taskbar)

Wallpaper: Enlighten by Shadowness

Yz Dock

HFN Sapphire icons

Miranda messanger, using the Flat Contact List plugin

post-7-1087063272.jpg

ChrisArr: What is that VS ?

I like simple looks, and im currently using HmmXP, but I think i like yours even more

Also, i would like to know which icons you use, for example in the startmenu.. very nice ._.

Also, how did you remoce Search from the startmenu? I removed it using Xsetup or TweakManager, but then it was impossible to search, even with win+F

I like simple looks, and im currently using HmmXP, but I think i like yours even more

Also, i would like to know which icons you use, for example in the startmenu.. very nice ._.

Also, how did you remoce Search from the startmenu? I removed it using Xsetup or TweakManager, but then it was impossible to search, even with win+F

It is no doubt Windows Classic modded with either TClock2 or he hacked system files...

Thank-you! As TwiztedCam said, it's just plain ol' Classic using the Azure 3DCC scheme with a modified marlett.ttf. The task bar is a mixture of TClock2 and reshacking.

The icons in the start menu are Bluecurve (and the shutdown and log out ones are from the Lush set of icons). The icons in the system tray and the start button are heylove's Serenity icons.

You've hit it straight on with the search. I keep things quite organized on my HDD and usually don't bother with searching. If it comes up that I do need to search, I use the one that comes with WordPerfect.

desktop_12junt.jpg

A blatent ripoff of one of cmove's *beautiful* desktops from a while ago, though it did become a several mixture of several of his desks in the ten minutes before this screenshot was taken. In fact, it's all cmove's fault that I've had my desktop in such a maclike state for the last three months :D.

WB - Danimator's Panther, though if anyone can point me to an Orbital WB skin (preferably with left aligned glyphs), I'd be muchly grateful.

Objectbar - Orbital

Icons - Orbital

Wallpaper - Pensive, by the formidable gigatexel.

PM for any further details.

Edited by Tokartta