June Desktops

ChrisArr: What excactly is WordPerfect? I googled, and found stuff like Office.. I use Office 2003 but dont have it..

Or is it an alternative to normal Office? Better? plz explain (since i may use it if/when i disable search heh)

ChrisArr: What excactly is WordPerfect? I googled, and found stuff like Office.. I use Office 2003 but dont have it..

Or is it an alternative to normal Office? Better? plz explain (since i may use it if/when i disable search heh)

Yeah, it's an office suite. I personally prefer it to Microsoft's product due to it's handling of footnotes and endnotes (since I write so many academic essays, this is among the most important features for me. There is also the factor of the cost (the academic edition was $170CDN vs $210CDN for MSOffice XP) and Corel is a company local to Ottawa and I wanted to do my part. I can't guarantee you'll like it better necessarily (as some are really attached to MS Office) but I think there is a trial if you want to give it a whirl. The find program it comes with is called "QuickFinder" and I find it a little faster than MS' own find utility.

Christ, I was using Word Perfect almost 20 years ago. People never heard of it??

Mike

It was found on DeviantArt, just search google "yardsale deviantart" without quotes.

i get a million results of people taking pics of things they bought at a yardsale. could you please upload the wall to neowin?