June Desktops

I recommend that you edit that DSNBehind, that picture is hardly suitable for the younger eyes here, and actually makes me quite sick :x

Wow, get off his ######. It's fake; and I find it pretty cool.

And beginning, that's some harsh colors on the caldenar.

Wow, get off his ######. It's fake; and I find it pretty cool.

And beginning, that's some harsh colors on the caldenar.

Believe me, I wouldnt go anywhere near it - I just have a problem with seeing a fork being pushed into the side of someones face, even if it is fake and self inflicted. This is a public forum, and comments can be given on what others submit.

Im not going to bother reporting the post, just wanted to make a suggestion that others around here may have just eaten and perhaps a text link to the picture would have sufficed instead of seeing it in all its gory... ahem, glory.

Personally Im all up for expressive art, if you have a point to put across, then find any medium that you have access to and express it.

Proves that blonds are dumb tho, she missed her mouth with that meatball by a mile ;) Anyhoo, enoughy trolling from me for one thread.

Wow, after reading the initial reactions about DSN's entry, I expected some wallpaper with a bunch of homos in action, but I got to see some faked fork in the face! Way to create a fuzz, folks!

Wow, after reading the initial reactions about DSN's entry, I expected some wallpaper with a bunch of homos in action, but I got to see some faked fork in the face! Way to create a fuzz, folks!

Thats what I thought too!

Anyways, I think its a cool desktop! One thing to say is that yours are always the talk of the thread, be it good or bad.

lol.. US AIM'erz call it 1337n355 :pinch:

But really she's used for more than just writing e-mails, more like writing e-mails in Gmail... :o

Sorry have to brag... everyone else does..lol But i wont go as far as posting a page with my account name to prove it... just blieve me... its real, and yes there are still 3 people i have to find to give them invites... :blush:

THE COMPUTER

Please use those cups located to your left to catch the drool before it hits my keyboard :rolleyes:

How did you organized the Programs?

That's really sick DSN.

It's OpusOS by b0se but I think it's a mod! :) Correct me if I'm wrong forster

No mods, just the Blue compact version (Y) Its very cool indeed

Nice, it's the same VS I've got setup on my brother's PC. I do believe the background image you've got is also from the Fedora wp collection is it not?

I was confused by the colored Windows flag but now I see that it does that when you click on Start! :laugh:

Reformatted last night. Everything is almost back to normal.

well dsn that's very nice art on your desktop but in some ways disturbing.

anyways, i just reformated today and i will try to keep my desktop simple for the next few days. (Y)

,Jun 17 2004, 16:19] well dsn that's very nice art on your desktop but in some ways disturbing.

anyways, i just reformated today and i will try to keep my desktop simple for the next few days. (Y)

Even when is simple it looks great James! :laugh: (Y)

desk_june_thumb2.jpg

Clicky clicky BIG!

Original image found somewhere on DeviantArt, fully recolored, color corrected and edited by me. If the colors look dull on your screen, get the damn thing properly calibrated then (unlike my pals that said so in the past, just to have me find their Brightness cranked up past 100%).

you should get your head checked

Why, I can't work on my computer if everything is back to normal either! Is that too bad!? :unsure: