June Desktops

You mean Dogan :whistle:

I knew it wasn't Dazzla, I was having second thoughts posting that just incase I make a fool out of myself.

I knew it wasn't Dazzla, I was having second thoughts posting that just incase I make a fool out of myself.

Hehe, don't worry! :happy:

rip away. i don't care.

j/k :D

but what i wanted to know.. is how you get rid of your text underneath your desktop icons.. :D

j/k :D

but what i wanted to know.. is how you get rid of your text underneath your desktop icons.. :D

You rename the file and then you press Alt and from the Numpad 255. For every new icon you add another 255

Alt + 255 is the ASCII code for space ;)

my_dtop_on_18_06_04.jpg

Hey guys I just finished high school yesterday and started working on customizing my desktop again. Well, here's my desktop. I'm loving the tundra.

VS: Ashen - Into the frozen tundra, by Bant, mod by gigatexel

Wall: Pensive by giga -again-

Icons: Pastels by Marvilla

Apps: Yz toolbar: safari bar by voodoo and Yz dock: Smoke Blue Grad

http://thumbs.deviantart.com/300W/images3....on_18_06_04.jpg

Hey guys I just finished high school yesterday and started working on customizing my desktop again. Well, here's my desktop. I'm loving the tundra.

VS: Ashen - Into the frozen tundra, by Bant, mod by gigatexel

Wall: Pensive by giga -again-

Icons: Pastels by Marvilla

Apps: Yz toolbar: safari bar by voodoo and Yz dock: Smoke Blue Grad

Hey congrats! :happy: Nice desktop you have there, any chance to get a link to the mod VS if it has been released? :)

you know what gets on my nerves?!? people who post two or more sentences in seperate posts (to different persons) rather than just posting all in one, like SickWorm for example. You just wait 2 or 3 minutes and post again speaking to another person, is this your way of raising postcount?!? why can't you just post all at once??? It's not only you, I noticed it very often especially in this thread...it's just freakin annoying, stop with this sh**

sorry for this little rant, just had to point this out...

you know what gets on my nerves?!? people who post two or more sentences in seperate posts (to different persons) rather than just posting all in one, like SickWorm for example. You just wait 2 or 3 minutes and post again speaking to another person, is this your way of raising postcount?!? why can't you just post all at once??? It's not only you, I noticed it very often especially in this thread...it's just freakin annoying, stop with this sh**

sorry for this little rant, just had to point this out...

No man, no problem, i didn't do it on purpose. I just saw B1uesummers post later and almost as soon I saw it clicked the Quote button rather than the Edit (of my first post) :whistle:

Sorry, I'll be more careful in the future! :unsure: :blush: