June Desktops

you know the old saying, "if you want something done right, do it yourself?" well, i made my very firt firefox theme :blush: :happy:

i love how i can get EVERYTHING in linux to look the same. i was even able to change the icon on the top left to match my system icons and my firefox theme.

post-7-1088137305.jpg

ryujisan, how do you like Samurai Champloo so far? Haven't posted for a while. Anyway, here's mine. Boring and dull.

Is that a samurize setup on the right? I like, is it publicly available?

just messing arond with a program for linux called superkaramba. its like samurize. i downloaded a dock-like theme, a space station(it dosent do anything, it just spins around to show off the features of the program) and a monitor theme. pretty cool. has more features tahn samurize, but its not as userfirendly-yet.

post-7-1088151268.jpg

just messing arond with a program for linux called superkaramba. its like samurize. i downloaded a dock-like theme, a space station(it dosent do anything, it just spins around to show off the features of the program) and a monitor theme. pretty cool. has more features tahn samurize, but its not as userfirendly-yet.

Is this a Gentoo Linux? :whistle: :p

theme: ibar brushed (badly modded)

wall: the link was posted some pages back

icons: pastel

winamp: iPlay

progs: samurize & Objectdock

post-7-1088168393.jpg

Edited by Apollo