June Desktops

Milk 2.0 theme

The Last Order icons

My own wall: Conflagration (PM if you want it)

Samurize, Trillian, QCD, Y'z Toolbar, Object Dock

Without further delay...

preview_desktop060704.jpg

mine is not that great either, but on my 1ghz p3, i cant run a dock, let alone a dock with a sidebar.

I was running a PII 400 with 256megs ram, on Windows XP SP1 up until last week. All that stuff would run on it, and ObjectDock would run fairly smoothly with not much else running.

But once you fired up photoshop, dreamweaver, msn, winamp, and firefox/opera, it was just too much. I'd spend most of my time waiting. Ram was a big slowdown.

Now Im on an Athlon 2600+ with 512meg DDR 400 and the system is so sweet. I havent bothered customizing it yet. Maybe later tonight!

:rolleyes:

ares u can find the icons @ stylesuites.com in the milk suite (Icons)...

Relentless02 Noo sorry i cant. I dont have the permission to do that, anw just cut it from my screen...

Hello people, just thought I would make a contribution to this thread after reading all the posts religiously for the past few months. I like to watch what kind of things people do with their dekstop because I am really getting into customizing mine. So firstly a big thank you to anybody who posts your dekstop, it helps me to learn.

And alot of the wallpapers here I have recognised and I thought my contribution could be to give you a link to alot like them:

Florian Freundt

And here is a selection of pictures, mostly of nice scenery (I like to make my wallpaper a selection of these varying in my mood):

Resimlerim

Anyway, thank you again to all of you for posting your dekstops, you actually give me a reason to sit at my computer lol. Hope the links help

HarmlessMadness :)

Nice desktops people.. :) I guess I'll post one also....

Since I don't know what to use no more, as there are far to many excellent styles to use.

I'll go back to Olive Dynamine.. By Dazzla... One of my +Fav's.. :)

Latest_SS_Small.jpg

Click to grow....... :)

ok,,enough with crack face :wacko:

most used visualstyles Milk by Kol :D

icons : Antatica

wall : power-on

rainyskin : R-calender by adni18 :cool:

post-7-1086681823.jpg

no, you can't have my system files...

togieG, (modded)

little frankie, (modded)

seed (modded)

systemfiles (modded)

foobar (modded)

xchat

miranda (custom icons)

samurize (custom script)

oh yeah, that is three monitors..

Wow, you listen to hardcore aswell ? Buzz Fuzz is the man! Totally oldschool. Me like. I sold all my hardcore cd's :( Because I thought I would never listen to them again - Man, was I wrong. My precious Thunderdome and Terrordrome collection is gone.