June Desktops

Awesome djf86!!!

what did u do to your taskbar?? (Y)

:D thnx.. it's a theme for the Litestep shell.. called Psyon.. if you want it and cant find it pm me and i can get u a link or just send it to you directly..

Does anyone have a link to that Gir wallpaper where he is riding the pig I think it is called Gir Green?

Edited by Dazzla

Haven't posted since a while....:whistle:

VS:Luna-HoE (WB4)

Wall:The Path by Tango529

Icons:The last order (still the BEST icon package)

Proggies:Y'z Dock, Kapsules, Firefox, etc.

post-7-1086953256.jpg

did you make these yourself? the green one looks like dazzla's mod and the others are based on it, unless you have permission to release you can't distribute them on your own server i think.

Edited by Dazzla

,Jun 11 2004, 12:13] did you make these yourself? the green one looks like dazzla's mod and the others are based on it, unless you have permission to release you can't distribute them on your own server i think.

I Just show them.

Or do i cant do that? :(

Thanks for the walls. Who made'em? What's the story (if any) behind these cool characters? :ninja:

Edited by Dazzla

Thanks for the walls. Who made'em? What's the story (if any) behind these cool characters? :ninja:

gir is the robot from the cartoon 'Invader Zim'

great show

Gir came from an excellent series on nickelodeon called Invader Zim, it got cancelled after the second season.

The residents of Earth have no idea what lies in store for their future. Far on the other side of the universe, the Irkens plan to conquer all planets, and it looks like Earth is next. To prepare for the attack, the Irken army decides to send Zim, a stubborn, excitable, screw-up, to the planet to take notes. Luckily for Earth, one child, Dib, realizes that Zim is an alien, and takes it upon himself to protect the entire planet from invasion.

You can get first volume on DVD.

I Just show them.

Or do i cant do that? :(

You can show them as part of your desktop, but you can't distribute them without permission because they are not yours. You should remove the links to the wallpapers themselves, and ask if you want to release a mod of it, but for now, remove the links.